Radio chat

17 posts

Flag Post

It would be cool if you could press “z,x or c” and press a number to make the person talk in an already recorded voice, like:

Z:
1. Yes
2. No
3. Go go go
……

And more, reply to this thread and type “+1” if you agree.
-Boyman

Flag Post

+1 to your idea!

Flag Post

BUMP

Flag Post

++1
Each side having the’re own chants. Depends on how much could be fitted in a menu…. well there is a reason why Categories exist. _ Love the idea.

Flag Post

So we are basically stealing every idea for counter strike? Are there no original ones?

Flag Post

This is FINE!!! This idea is GOOD. Who m I kidding this is GREAT + (infinity) to your thread ;)

Flag Post

Should have “section clear”, “enemy spotted”, and most of all…..“All ure base r belong to us”

Flag Post
Originally posted by RAWWRH:

So we are basically stealing every idea for counter strike? Are there no original ones?

This has been used on more games than only CS.

Flag Post

This is a Counter-Strike fangame. Of course it’s going to use some elements from Counter-Strike.

Flag Post

I just wanted to quote you for no reason.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tally7:

This is a Counter-Strike fangame. Of course it’s going to use some elements from Counter-Strike.

Yes but all ideas ive seen have been from counter-strike, just because its a Cs fan game does not mean it should not have some original ideas. Also i think people would spam the buttons.

Flag Post

I would love to see that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BozoHimSelf:

I would love to see that.

people spamming? zombie spamming is better since its scarier in a way.

Flag Post

Don’t forget, TF2 and Portal 2 both have very similar systems, and I know there are many other games that have that kind of thing. There’s something very similar in many of the Battlefield games. So, no this isn’t really stealing from Counter Strike. This is borrowing from a wide selection of games that have similar ideas.

Flag Post

Sometimes people sound like it’s easy to make something that no one has done before, and I hate it

Flag Post
Originally posted by tally7:

Yes but all ideas ive seen have been from counter-strike, just because its a Cs fan game does not mean it should not have some original ideas. Also i think people would spam the buttons.

Well, they could put a 5 second limit.

Flag Post

Maybe have language settings, let’s say your russian and don’t understand english. You could have radio commands on russian for the ones that chose russian and it would automatically translate the radio message for the players who chose english. And just expand it for maybe the major international languages. It would really help understanding eachother.