How often do you 50-0? page 2

48 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by iGezus:
Originally posted by Wh0Cares:

When I get till 73/0 I’ve got stress and die. I have weake nerves, huh?

Who Cares?

oh yeah mine are so bad i cant 1v1 people lmfao i get the shakes xDD but nah q3dm is my map haha i just go nuts and get kills one after another especially in deathmatch when i can kill everyone i see
MvP-Gezus

q3dm is also one of my favourite maps! :D

ExP-Mateotis

 
Flag Post

once a month :P
my best was about 160-0

 
Flag Post

you guys are pros

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by varaxsx:

you guys are pros

Obviously it’s bullshit.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Boyman:

Hey, ever got 50-0 without camping?
Don’t think so, the thing is that all you noobs just camp all the time.

Yeah.. sitting and waiting with a for them to spawn with an AWP isn’t too hard.

 
Flag Post

lol..play aim_map or any other aim all day and it’s pretty likely you will get a low death total

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by DirtLuck77:

lol..play aim_map or any other aim all day and it’s pretty likely you will get a low death total

yeah i still need someone to show me how to do that, im not sure exactly where to shoot

 
Flag Post

Well….I never did a 50-0

My average per game is 50-10. :\

-AgonyX

 
Flag Post

Yeah I Get To 50-0 But I Finish The Game With 70-0 But Some Times I Go For 100-0 Thats My Maximum Kills And Deaths That I Have In A Game.
Sp00n-_1_v666_x175

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by iGezus:
Originally posted by DirtLuck77:

lol..play aim_map or any other aim all day and it’s pretty likely you will get a low death total

yeah i still need someone to show me how to do that, im not sure exactly where to shoot

for aim_map you aim at the box stacked on top of the box in aim map.. from there it’s pretty much try to hit the mid of the box.. or somewhere close to that

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by varaxsx:

you guys are pros

no ur just noob lol

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Lamperougue:
Originally posted by varaxsx:

you guys are pros

no ur just noob lol

Who Are You Talking To ???

 
Flag Post

50-0 turned into 75-3.

Then I was rage kicked.

 
Flag Post

went 50 and 1 LOL i was typing at about 3 kills when i got hit it was like a 14-15 person sniper battle xD

 
Flag Post

50-0? i cant wait play enough for 30 kills

 
Flag Post

I dont see how anyone can brag about kills/deaths unless they are in the 1000% ratio. half of the kills that most people make are spawn kills, period. Especially on maps like toystory, where most the spawns are out in the open. This is also probably why there will never (and should never) be any form of a ‘bazooka’ or RPG.

So good for you? You sniped a bunch of people on the cheesiest map for it.

I personally prefer to run into a mob of enemies with an assault rifle, yeah, I’m gunna die, but I’m taking 3 or 4 of them with me. Then again, I play this game for the adrenaline rush, not to feel big and bad on the net because some numbers say I am.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Leivite:

I dont see how anyone can brag about kills/deaths unless they are in the 1000% ratio. half of the kills that most people make are spawn kills, period. Especially on maps like toystory, where most the spawns are out in the open. This is also probably why there will never (and should never) be any form of a ‘bazooka’ or RPG.

So good for you? You sniped a bunch of people on the cheesiest map for it.

I personally prefer to run into a mob of enemies with an assault rifle, yeah, I’m gunna die, but I’m taking 3 or 4 of them with me. Then again, I play this game for the adrenaline rush, not to feel big and bad on the net because some numbers say I am.

I think you’re grossly, and inaccurately, summarizing the performance of others. Your statements were based merely on presumptions and self-predication to in-game scenarios. There are more than enough maps that prevent users from spawn killing – and only a select few users above have noted to using an AWP to earn their posted scores. If you personally prefer to use assault rifles, and fetch a terrible KDR record – then good for you. But if other players intend to use a pistol on Black Hawk, De Dust, Battlefield, Westwood, and an endless list of other maps where spawn killing under normal game conditions is virtually impossible – and still fetch 50-5 – then good for them. I’ve found your assessment of not only the records stated, but the thread itself, to be mind boggling off base. I personally find it to be an adrenaline filled experience when I tactically move into a situation, take down six hostiles, and don’t die. Food for thought.

 
Flag Post

733/0 suck it noobs no camping or that.

I spent 2 hours in a room for 1973/10

 
Flag Post

I’ve never gotten it, I bet 80-90% of the 50-0’s are just 3rd person huggers.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by HULKSMASHEDU:

733/0 suck it noobs no camping or that.

I spent 2 hours in a room for 1973/10

How? Choose the letter of your answer.

a.)I am a camper.
b.)I am a hacker
c.)I am a liar.


“Life is like a roller coaster, sometimes you’re up, sometimes you’re down, and sometimes you just can’t wait to throw up.”

-AgonyX

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by xXxFrantzxXx:
Originally posted by HULKSMASHEDU:

733/0 suck it noobs no camping or that.

I spent 2 hours in a room for 1973/10

How? Choose the letter of your answer.

a.)I am a camper.
b.)I am a hacker
c.)I am a liar.


“Life is like a roller coaster, sometimes you’re up, sometimes you’re down, and sometimes you just can’t wait to throw up.”

-AgonyX

I bet 50 suicides on c.
 
Flag Post

i made 200/0 :D if u want to join my awsome clan type in the set clan tab troll and then yr ready :D

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by xXxFrantzxXx:
Originally posted by HULKSMASHEDU:

733/0 suck it noobs no camping or that.

I spent 2 hours in a room for 1973/10

How? Choose the letter of your answer.

a.)I am a camper.
b.)I am a hacker
c.)I am a liar.


“Life is like a roller coaster, sometimes you’re up, sometimes you’re down, and sometimes you just can’t wait to throw up.”

-AgonyX

None.