What do you want in the CS arsenal

11 posts

Flag Post

If you feel weapons should be added to this game, post on this forum.

Flag Post

Ahhhh, the many choices…Well, let’s start with what we DONT want in the game: kred only guns, Rocket Launchers(grenade launcher ok as long as low ammo and not auto kill), and fake weapons, make it all real(no plasma guns laser guns etc.). And unusual guns that would be interesting to add: Socom (pistol), Thompson M1 (WWII standard assault rifle), M110 (sniper), and for a grenade launcher why not M79. Other than that create on Igor!

Flag Post

Sticky bombs… or this:

Flag Post

Epic win. make em like grenades you launch and were golden LOL who needs a throwing knife when you got a sling shottt
MvP-Gezus

Flag Post

Val nuff said

Flag Post

Make an Igor skin!

Flag Post
Originally posted by BozoHimSelf:

Make an Igor skin!

Wait….what does he look like anyway?

“Life is like a roller coaster, sometimes you’re up, sometimes you’re down, and sometimes you just can’t wait to throw up.”

-AgonyX

Flag Post
Originally posted by Spartan8345:

Ahhhh, the many choices…Well, let’s start with what we DONT want in the game: kred only guns, Rocket Launchers(grenade launcher ok as long as low ammo and not auto kill), and fake weapons, make it all real(no plasma guns laser guns etc.). And unusual guns that would be interesting to add: Socom (pistol), Thompson M1 (WWII standard assault rifle), M110 (sniper), and for a grenade launcher why not M79. Other than that create on Igor!

Yo if you like to add the rocket launcher GET THE HELL OUT OF CS:P GO TO CS:O And if you add does historical shit go to BROTHERS IN ARMS you`ll find historical shit there this is the future not the past PEACE

Flag Post
Originally posted by ImTheNextDespair:

Yo if you like to add the rocket launcher GET THE HELL OUT OF CS:P GO TO CS:O And if you add does historical shit go to BROTHERS IN ARMS you`ll find historical shit there this is the future not the past PEACE

Yo, dumbass, i said i DONT want rocket launchers. And im suggesting to add weapons, not adding them myself. Plus, one of the cs had a thompson, im not saying add just past weapons, M79, M110, and socom are all MODERN (today) weapons. Also, i said DONT add fake weapons from the future like lasors and plasma beams. So fck off.

Flag Post

Yo, dumbass, i said i DONT want rocket launchers. And im suggesting to add weapons, not adding them myself. Plus, one of the cs had a thompson, im not saying add just past weapons, M79, M110, and socom are all MODERN (today) weapons. Also, i said DONT add fake weapons from the future like lasors and plasma beams. So fck off.

Yo,does historical shit is worth less in 2012 this is the future and does weapons is not (MODERN) its past.This is the 21th century.It was held by a CT but its a Old CT,it was made in 1919 that was centuries ago and the Thompson is not compared with our guns now.WHO`S THE DUMBASS NOW.Now fuck your mother.

Flag Post

Yo,does historical shit is worth less in 2012 this is the future and does weapons is not (MODERN) its past.This is the 21th century.It was held by a CT but its a Old CT,it was made in 1919 that was centuries ago and the Thompson is not compared with our guns now.WHO`S THE DUMBASS NOW.Now fuck your mother.

This is in a way the future…your not seeing it…THIS…IS…A…GAME…We make suggestions to improve it. Have some respect, dude.