*Official Forum Page of Clan Merq.* page 3

1333 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Insanity_zzz:

Wtf vile i don’t deserve a permanent ban from Merq, dafuk is wrong with you all i said is that I decided that i don’t want to be in any clans atm I made a nice long juicy paragraph explaining that to you on kong chat now a permanent ban is messed up

Lol

Flag Post

You were informed in advance that joining and leaving would result in an unhappy departure. This does not mean that you and I are not on good terms – we most certainly are. I merely require clan members who are interested in being loyal to the integrity of the clan. If you have any further questions or concerns, you are welcome to message me privately and I will happily address them. Thank you for understanding.

Flag Post

seriously ka 0-0?

Flag Post
Originally posted by XxLanZeRxX:

seriously ka 0-0?

pilipino?

Flag Post

can i join?
CS Portable name: kawaiixchibi
Kongregate name: kanghakyo
Kills/deaths: 2038/1395
Weapon of choice: snipe , knife
Timezone/area: Asia
Previous clans: None
im working on my profile.. im good especially in snipe… and knife..

Flag Post

So u cant leave anymore??

Flag Post

I am out of the clan, remove me from list.

Flag Post

Recruit me plz User Robbinsdrago(lower r) Kongregate acc:Germanson

Flag Post
Originally posted by orangebastard124:

So u cant leave anymore??

Individuals are more than welcome to leave a clan at their own discretion; Insanity received a ban from re-applying due to the frequency of joining, quitting, and joining again – all within the course of a week.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Boyman:

To be accurate; you were never really part of the clan. You were placed on an exceptions list until you improved your ranking and skills.

Flag Post

i am a skilled player of CS and would like to join Merq. CS name is alakazino, Kongregate name is Voltwolf

Flag Post

Please show your stats voltwolf…..

Flag Post

master didnt i pass ?

Flag Post

please pm me if want an test out for the clan…in game name is milax..Im one of the recruitment officer for the Merq

Flag Post

I’m glad to see all my buddies at Merq are doing so well with recruitment and I hope to see you guys next to us on the leaderboards. On behalf of myself and everyone at MvP, I wish you good luck :) Doubt you guys need that though :P
MvP-Gezus

Flag Post
Originally posted by iGezus:

I’m glad to see all my buddies at Merq are doing so well with recruitment and I hope to see you guys next to us on the leaderboards. On behalf of myself and everyone at MvP, I wish you good luck :) Doubt you guys need that though :P
MvP-Gezus

Striving to rank on the leaderboard isn’t a massive priority – as the weekly reset makes the efforts rather pointless. Your encouragement and support is appreciated, and noted. Thank you, Geez.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CSPortable_Vile:
Originally posted by Boyman:

To be accurate; you were never really part of the clan. You were placed on an exceptions list until you improved your ranking and skills.

LOL.

Flag Post

Vile….kanghakyo already passed the tryout…please add her to the list :D….

Flag Post

Added.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kanghakyo:

master didnt i pass ?

kanghakyo didn’t you posted in my forums that you wanted to join my clan

Flag Post

back off shivam…she one of our clan now…

Flag Post
Originally posted by CSPortable_Vile:
Originally posted by iGezus:

MvP-Gezus

Striving to rank on the leaderboard isn’t a massive priority – as the weekly reset makes the efforts rather pointless. Your encouragement and support is appreciated, and noted. Thank you, Geez.

<3

Flag Post
Originally posted by shivam00100:
Originally posted by kanghakyo:

master didnt i pass ?

kanghakyo didn’t you posted in my forums that you wanted to join my clan

if you wan’t to work somewhere you send more messages to different companies, don’t you?

Flag Post

-Kongregate Name:
-CS Portable Name: cheesenom
-Kills/Deaths: 3981/2935
-Preferred Weapon(s): M4A1 Or AWP
-Time Zone: Idk but i’m from UK
-Any Notable Prior Clans: Not really
-Additional Notes/Comments; Nope

Flag Post

Your tryout will be arranged soon…Please always on to make the for the tryout…Ill pm you later