*Official Forum Page of Clan Merq.* page 37

1334 posts

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

To all Merq players Join us (Vile, Luckie01 and me) on our RaidCall voice/team chat. Its F.F.F Free, Fast and Funny! You download at make an account this takes under 2 min. So you just type Make Em’ Rage Quit and then you are in :-) Come and have some fun.

And if you like stats, you earn rank on the chat :-) So come by and have some fun with us. We are kind players that just are talking about everything.

Flag Post

Application:
Kongregate Name: lotsosox (nothing to do with baseball)
*CS Portable Name: jajamilo
*Kills/Deaths: not sure, changes constantly
*Preferred Weapon(s): anything that I don’t pay for, knife
*Time Zone: GMT
*Any Notable Prior Clans: @
TNT* @- hated it
*Additional Notes/Comments: my kdr varies all the time, I try to keep it low, but afk is dangerous! No longer leaving afk

Flag Post
Originally posted by lotsosox:

Application:

Hallo Lotsosox,

Let me start asking what is your rank? Do you keep it 2 or below?
Secound question is your age, I’m pretty sure it will be 14 or 24 and not 4 years old as it says now?
Last question do you only play with knife?

Flag Post

Hi scordaten
Whilst I try, it changes all the time due to the fact that I play on 4 devices and accidentally stay in a game when I’m afk
Obviously
No, I play with any weapon that I don’t pay for, that’s how I’ve reached $500000(nearly)

Flag Post

Hi scordaten
Whilst I try, it changes all the time due to the fact that I play on 4 devices and accidentally stay in a game when I’m afk
Obviously
No, I play with any weapon that I don’t pay for, that’s how I’ve reached $500000(nearly)

Hallo again,
You need to have rank 2 or below and you need to keep it there. Merq is a clan for players that are friendly and just have the skills to make other players rage quit. I dont like the part that you dont buy weapons. I buy weapons and I have like 5.000.000$ in game. Either do I like players being away from keyboard in game. Go spec and dont just stand in game and be afk. It will make bad PR for clan Merq. My opionen is that you do not fit in Merq. There is a lot other good clans out there. So I will wish you all the luck and happy gaming I can :-)

You allways apply again if you think you have what it takes.

Flag Post

Hello….i have a problem……i`ve just been kicked from the Parqour for motive that i have spedhack…..i have to mention that i don´t have this kind of help and i don´t have no other program who run at same time with game.
Thx and i waiting for reply for this problem.

Flag Post

Application:
-Kongregate Name: lotsosox (nothing to do with baseball)
-CS Portable Name: jajamilo
-Kills/Deaths: not sure, changes constantly
-Preferred Weapon(s): anything that I don’t pay for, knife
-Time Zone: GMT
-Any Notable Prior Clans: TNT – hated it
-Additional Notes/Comments: my kdr varies all the time, I try to keep it low, but ago is dangerous!

Flag Post

God I know eh?

Flag Post

OK, well thanks anyway Henrik, I only dont pay for my weapons if there are already a large quantity in play, as that is just a waste of money, I can easily just headshot them with my deagle and nick theirs,
I understand that
Bq. Merq is a clan for players that are friendly and just have the skills to make other players rage quit.

That is me! What should I do to fit in?
I am aware of my rank, but it is improving, I always make at least 3 people rage quit when I play a game! Surely that is the point of Make ’Em Rage Quit?

Flag Post

OK, well thanks anyway Henrik, I only dont pay for my weapons if there are already a large quantity in play, as that is just a waste of money, I can easily just headshot them with my deagle and nick theirs,
I understand that
Bq. Merq is a clan for players that are friendly and just have the skills to make other players rage quit.

That is me! What should I do to fit in?
I am aware of my rank, but it is improving, I always make at least 3 people rage quit when I play a game! Surely that is the point of Make ’Em Rage Quit?

A weapon is needed too kill the players. Right now many of the players you meet in game are not that good, and are slow to aim / not a lot game IQ so it means you easy can take them out. But when you meet a good player like a Merq player its just not enoght to use a pistol. If you are good you will earn many money even if you buy them (A good player = kills and no deads = $).

I know you are friendly mate :-) I just dont know if you really have the skill at this moment (we can allways get better) to me in Merq. When you 1. say you can’t rembmer you rank 2. say it is going up and down.
I like to hear that you are improving your rank, its a step forward! Keep it up.

You shout try joing the game and when you get the chance and find some of the Merq players see if you can matchs them. (Note there are some fakers of the clan tag).

I hope this awnser your question?

Flag Post

OK, that makes sense, could I at least have a tryout though? You will be surprised!

Flag Post

OK, that makes sense

Scor’s first language isn’t English (neither mine) since he’s from Denmark (if the profile’s info is accurate) so be patient. :)

Flag Post

I know, his names Henrik for gods sake!

Flag Post

I know, his names Henrik for gods sake!

Check your PM box! ;)

Flag Post

gotkick from the clan<3 lmao

Flag Post
Originally posted by igothacked117:

Quite an achievement. :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by Entername_______:
Originally posted by igothacked117:

Quite an achievement. :D

Almost as big as your head

EDIT: Apologies, that was rude

Flag Post

LOL

Flag Post
igothacked117

Well Brandon considering I haven’t seen you since about a week after I let you in, maybe it’s because you are so inactive?

Flag Post

actully ill tell you in a skype call

Flag Post

-CS Portable Name: prismdrake
-Kills/Deaths:2627/1744
-Preferred Weapon(s):ak47, knife and awp
-Time Zone:N/A
-Any Notable Prior Clans:N/A
-Additional Notes/Comment; None :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by linktobe:

You need a rank at minimum 2 :-) So just hard work and you will get it

Flag Post
Originally posted by Scordaten:
Originally posted by linktobe:

You need a rank at minimum 2 :-) So just hard work and you will get it

oh ok, i will post again when i get it :)