*Official Forum Page of Clan Merq.* page 43

1334 posts

Flag Post

<3

Flag Post

I’ll be on at now (3:30 pm), or 7:00 pmtoday (2/9), iGezus. Please pm me when you are online, you never seem to be reachable.

Flag Post
Icybreath

Tomorrow is my day off so if anyone who has applied wants to do their tryout, just say so and I will organize it =)

Flag Post

I need tipps and more…

How is this? itz My really make edit 360° http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrbt0h3cn-4

and this is my new video THANK YOU LUKIE01 YOUR ARE THE BEST <3 :* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmA-_bLFUJk

More tipps i use Windows Movie maker !

thanks for watching and giveing a tipp :)

Flag Post

I want to Join:
Name in CS: delta_squad
KD ratio: 2.3
Kills: 5908
Deaths: 2565
Gold medals: 20
Favourite Weapon: Sniper

Flag Post
darkscrewdom

Provide your time zone and from there we will be able to work out an application match.

Flag Post

Whoa, old good Merq. So many people in…sad im not in it…:(

Flag Post

Sorry, haven’t been able to play csport lately. I’m available most weekdays from 7:00-8:00, hopefully we can schedule something.

Flag Post

-Kongregate Name: abdullahbinmunir
-CS Portable Name: killa101
-Kills/Deaths: 4927/3331 (KD1.5)
-Preferred Weapon(s): Sniper rifle, Ak47, deagle, knife
-Time Zone: UTC+5
-Any Notable Prior Clans: No previous clan.
-Additional Notes/Comments; I’ve got skills and I create panic in the rooms!! Try me out!

Flag Post

abdullahbinmunir

You need a minimum rank of 2 to apply for Merq, practice some more and apply again :).

Flag Post

hey i want to be in Merq , these r my information:-
Kongregate name-AtomZeus
CS name-udead
Kills/Deaths-2773/1120 (KD-2.47)
Rank-2
Preferred weapons-Sniper,M4A1

Flag Post

AtomZeus

Let me know when you are ready for your application match ^^. I’ve added you as friend so I can see when you are in the Kong chat room :). I estimate that you live 4.5 hours ahead of me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by iGezus:
darkscrewdom

Provide your time zone and from there we will be able to work out an application match.

GMT – 3:00 that’s mi time zone

Flag Post

If Lukie is taking over, then I will repost my admission with updates.
-Kongregate Name: Icybreath/Tertiary
-CS Portable Name:Tertiary
-Kills/Deaths:3281/1543
-Preferred Weapon(s):Depends on map type, but I am good w/ most guns (decent w/ deagle)
-Time Zone:Eastern America
-Any Notable Prior Clans:None (never applied to other clans)
-Additional Notes/Comments;I’m a pretty good sniper

Flag Post
Originally posted by lukie01:

AtomZeus

Let me know when you are ready for your application match ^^. I’ve added you as friend so I can see when you are in the Kong chat room :). I estimate that you live 4.5 hours ahead of me.

</blockquo

Originally posted by darkscrewdom:
darkscrewdom

GMT – 3:00 that’s mi time zone

im ready :)
my time zone is UTC+5:30 so make it accordingly … im glad that u accepted me :)

Flag Post
Icybreath

No I will still be your recruiter. I am free all day tomorrow, and after 3pm until about 11:30pm on weekdays. So just give me a time and we can set it up.

Flag Post
Icybreath

No I will still be your recruiter. I am free all day tomorrow, and after 3pm until about 11:30pm on weekdays. So just give me a time and we can set it up.

Any time during 1:00-2:00, or 7:00-8:00 on Monday is fine.

Flag Post

Good Luck Icybreath….trust me you"ll need it.

Flag Post
Icybreath

It is now 1:00PM Eastern.
The map I chose for these matches is Iglu with snipers only, first to 50 wins and you need to Beat me to join Merq.
The game will be called “Gezus+Tertiary”, Custom on USA.

Flag Post

Oh poop. I thought you weren’t going to be available on 1:00-2:00, so I didn’t check. I’m on right now, 7:00-8:00.
Sorry again for delay :(

Flag Post

Wanted to stop by and say hi to anyone who still remembers me. Good ol’ days where i was co-leader in MvP D: I’m protelix btw.

Flag Post
Wsed

Of course we remember you ;P How you been man?

Flag Post
Originally posted by lukie01:

AtomZeus

what happened did u forgot me lukie? i dont chat much in kongragate so…..
im ready lukie

Flag Post

Recruitment Report
Player: Tertiary
Recruiter: Gezus
Score: 50-27
Map: Iglu
Rules: Snipers only, First to 50, Custom
Performace Grade: 7/10
Recruiter Comments: Unfortunately you didn’t pass the application match =( I thought you had this one buddy. I’ve seen your KD and I’ve heard quite a bit about you so I was pretty sketchy about playing you xD You are more then welcome to re-apply if you ever feel your skills have improved =)
Practice Makes Perfect

Flag Post

Hey iGenus can u plz see me play me too wanna apply for the Merq clan
i have provided my info above

i think lukie forgot me :(