*Official Forum Page of Clan Merq.* page 45

1334 posts

Flag Post

Hi……….Nobody see my application?!…….What happens with this clan……blow out….this is it?!
Very bad if that is happen….only professional clan.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Azma8:

Hay Rawwk :D Where have you been man?

I quit CS-Portable. I just had nothing to do so I checked how CS-Portable was going.

Flag Post
Razzal

It’s not that we’re inactive, it’s that you already applied and lost by about 27 kills against me no scoping.

iGezus

Recruitment Report
Player: Razzal
Recruiter: Gezus
Score: 50-22
Map: Q3DM
Rules: Custom, Snipers Only First to 50
Performace Grade: 5.5/10

Flag Post
Originally posted by iGezus:
Razzal

It’s not that we’re inactive, it’s that you already applied and lost by about 27 kills against me no scoping.

iGezus

Recruitment Report
Player: Razzal
Recruiter: Gezus
Score: 50-22
Map: Q3DM
Rules: Custom, Snipers Only First to 50
Performace Grade: 5.5/10

This is not the answer that i expected……You told that we cant reapply when we feel that our skills are improved……………well i see that is a lie all of this,and if all members of this clan is same that you im sorry but can´t consider that my application hes gonne.Thanks for misunderstanding and this clan its not what y want…..By the way if you feel so strong and smart,Gezus, we cant make 1 vs 1 in iglu(match not included in application)…

Flag Post

am i the only one playing this ? …. :\

Flag Post

still without 1 clan war made yet….. this is not going to work like this…

Flag Post

Unfortunately – many clans are not interested in warring against us.

We have had wars in the past – but typically, the opposing force was too small, as their members didn’t show up.

We are active.

Flag Post
Razzal

No need for trash talk Razzal. If you seriously think you can beat me then by all means, go for it. Application or not, you’ve insulted not only myself, but my family. Now I will gladly play you again. Whatever map you choose,
doesn’t matter to me.
Just give me a date and we can settle this.

Flag Post

iGezus, I’d be interested in playing against you.

Not for application but just for shits and giggles.

You up for it some time?

Flag Post
Originally posted by iGezus:
Razzal

No need for trash talk Razzal. If you seriously think you can beat me then by all means, go for it. Application or not, you´ve insulted not only myself, but my family. Now I will gladly play you again. Whatever map you choose,
doesn´tt matter to me.
Just give me a date and we can settle this.

Thats right…to much empty talks….match gonna be maybe next week(i have a professional life). And that discussion was not offensive order;so you have to grow up because not every word that you dont like its supposed to be offensive. Cheers

Flag Post
Originally posted by CSPortable_Vile:

Unfortunately – many clans are not interested in warring against us.

We have had wars in the past – but typically, the opposing force was too small, as their members didn’t show up.

We are active.

Hi Ville…playing this game ive seen manny clan members wishing to have a clan war……but considering that a lot of players are kids(a lot of them verry skilled) maybe that they dont have informatic preparation to make a real request for a duel…..so i think you have to find clan founders and proposal a clan match….or i think that you cant add in main menu off game a category for clan wars where a clan founder can´t make a proposal for a match to an other clan founder.Thx

Flag Post

This is a pretty good suggestion.

As a natural consequence of an overhaul of the clan system (if this is ever more than just a distant pipe dream) a way to allow clan leaders to request via the game a war with other clans.

Possibly as part of a clan-based leaderboard?

Flag Post
AtomZeus +5:30
FumesCS +8:00

Sorry for the late reply guys, I’ve been caught up with schoolwork :P
Give me a date in the near future and which times work best for you and I will see what I can do =)

Flag Post

I think the clan concept is a good idea. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by prakka_:

This is a pretty good suggestion.

As a natural consequence of an overhaul of the clan system (if this is ever more than just a distant pipe dream) a way to allow clan leaders to request via the game a war with other clans.

Possibly as part of a clan-based leaderboard?

It would be awesome, I say, awesome. A lot more competitivity and fun would come to the game!

Flag Post

Im yrneh12 and I would like to Tryout for Merq u can contact me on kik(yrneh12mercy)
Or on palringo(yrneh12)

Flag Post

I’m yrneh12
I have a kdr of 2.03
I have 40999 kills and 20196 deaths
I prefer the Ak 47 or m4
I’m 15
I was a co leader for x187x
And u can contact me on kik (yrneh12mercy) or palringo(yrneh12)

Flag Post
HenryN13

Please provide your Timezone so we can determine who you will be playing against for your application match.

Flag Post

You guys are so serious. xD
Though I’m sure it’s nice having one of the most active clans/clan threads here.

Flag Post
Originally posted by VforVendetta:

You guys are so serious. xD
Though I’m sure it’s nice having one of the most active clans/clan threads here.

Most of the CSP community just quit because of the update never coming. But its fun to see 2 clans going serious, Merq n Mercy.

Flag Post
VforVendetta

Maan it’s not even that lmfao! It’s just I can’t deal with the lag of playing with some kid from India or GB.. So I got a guy who is closer to them to deal with it :D
Lukie01<3
Pretty brutal if you think about it :P
“Alright.. You take one half of the world.. And I’ll take the other.. GO”

Flag Post

Bq. IGezus <3

Too bad I can’t really play for the comming 8 weeks because of personal reasons :(. Maybe this is good since all of the applicants I handled didn’t want me to post a report on how hard I’ve beaten them, so maybe applicants will have more luck competing with you. This doesn’t mean I’m either inactive or that I quit the game it just means that i’m somewhere for 8 weeks without internet :D.

Flag Post

O sorry my timezone yrneh12 btw is north western iguess I live in Minnesota U.S.A

Flag Post

Hey I’m yrneh12 and I’m looking for a challenge it seems no one wants to face me anymore it seems I own to much so comment if u want to 1v1 me and I am on andriod and Pc

Flag Post
Originally posted by HenryN13:

it seems I own to much

Seriously? ;)