Deathrun for CSP (READ! IMPORTANT!)

14 posts

Flag Post

Hey, i just found a guy who’s a great map maker for deathruns that runs in CS,
We could probably ask him if we could use his maps, or perhaps, ask him to join igor’s team in CSP.
Who he is: 77incho_cs
His maps: http://cs.gamebanana.com/members/701457
If igor wants to recruit this guy or ask to use his map, we could probably contact him through his
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/deathrun1.6?ref=ts
Or through his latest map: http://cs.gamebanana.com/maps/169099
If you dont agree with this idea, i could probably delete this.

Flag Post

Bump.

Flag Post

Deathrun needs to come on CS P

Flag Post

Yeah, I would really love it.
It adds one more thing to CSP to do, after a while you’ve tried everything and it’s not as fun anymore.

Flag Post

+ 1

Flag Post

This will be epic.

+10

“I’m not crazy! You’re just jealous because the voices only talk to me!”

-AgonyX

Flag Post

If CS:P will have a zombie escape we will need to have fast zombies like at CS:S the zombie is a Xenon witch is a alien in the game ALIEN:COLONIAL MARINES we need does so we can have a zombie escape.

Flag Post

This should be epic. +10

Flag Post

Ok, This is just a option what Igor may choose to make! At now Igor is fixing bugs and trying to relase 5 more guns! So please allow Igor to finish his job! He is only one making this game! Counter-Strike was made by 1000 workers!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wh0Cares:

Ok, This is just a option what Igor may choose to make! At now Igor is fixing bugs and trying to relase 5 more guns! So please allow Igor to finish his job! He is only one making this game! Counter-Strike was made by 1000 workers!

Yo,his not the only person there`s f2004w and PhobicSoft.

Flag Post

Yes but as i heard Phobic is just doing that micraphone stuff, and f2004w is making maps! Still 3 or 5 people isn’t 1000!

Flag Post
Originally posted by ImTheNextDespair:

They actually only make maps, and PhobicSoft made the voice chat system, but I don’t think he will be making more.

Flag Post

Try to let igor recruit 77incho_cs?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Boyman:

They actually only make maps, and PhobicSoft made the voice chat system, but I don’t think he will be making more.

I said the same, Ishak! :/