What happened with the lantern?

15 posts

Flag Post

Why i cant see the lanterns? ( my lantern doesnt work and when i spectate i cant see the others) Is all black and F doesnt work.
Pff this update is crazy and is so bad lol i cant see nothing in night mode

Flag Post

FLASH LIGHT

Flag Post

The flashlight doesnt seem to work in the NEW UPDATE….. but u can make it work….U just need to put on the HQ graphics and push the (F) button….i think the flashlight can ONLY! be seen in HQ graphics…. and yeah theres this bug where every map i goto has automatically turned on the night mode……i think igor will fix it soon :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by SebastianS64:

FLASH LIGHT

I’ve heard it both ways ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Terminator75:

The flashlight doesnt seem to work in the NEW UPDATE….. but u can make it work….U just need to put on the HQ graphics and push the (F) button….i think the flashlight can ONLY! be seen in HQ graphics…. and yeah theres this bug where every map i goto has automatically turned on the night mode……i think igor will fix it soon :D

lol i tried it but the high graphics doesnt work so i tried in high graphics and i cant see the flashlight

Flag Post
Originally posted by Terminator75:

This is drastically incorrect – like many of your situational assessments. The Flashlight function still works normally without enabling the High Quality setting.

Flag Post

I think it depends on the map… in Low quality mode the lighting engine is Per Vertex… that is if you have a floor, it’s made of four points (the corner points). In Per Vertex, lighting is only calculated at each of these points and then the rest is just deduced from those points, so if you’re standing in the middle of the floor your flashlight might not reach the edge of the floor at all, and so the entire floor will just look black.

Flag Post
Originally posted by PhobicSoft:

I think it depends on the map… in Low quality mode the lighting engine is Per Vertex… that is if you have a floor, it’s made of four points (the corner points). In Per Vertex, lighting is only calculated at each of these points and then the rest is just deduced from those points, so if you’re standing in the middle of the floor your flashlight might not reach the edge of the floor at all, and so the entire floor will just look black.

I am more than willing to test a map to verify the effectiveness of the flashlight – please provide a list of any map where a user is claiming an issue.

Flag Post

I’m only talking theoretically – I haven’t actually tested it, I always play in HQ because my machine can handle it.

Flag Post

I’ve used the flashlight, in the new update. It seems to be fine? I don’t see the problem it may just be something wrong with your system. I’ll also test effectiveness, in my spare time. But my kill problem is an is a real issue, it’s been 2 weeks and my kills still don’t count. It is frustrating because I was rank 73, now I’m ranked 91 and dropping…

Flag Post
Originally posted by EpicDisasterd:

I’ve used the flashlight, in the new update. It seems to be fine? I don’t see the problem it may just be something wrong with your system. I’ll also test effectiveness, in my spare time. But my kill problem is an is a real issue, it’s been 2 weeks and my kills still don’t count. It is frustrating because I was rank 73, now I’m ranked 91 and dropping…

so , how to resolve it?

Flag Post

The flash light just works fine

Phobic don’t confuse them :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by shivam00100:

ç

not to meee HEEELP !!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by adr1an:
Originally posted by shivam00100:

I think it depends on the map… in Low quality mode the lighting engine is Per Vertex… that is if you hasadave a fdasdasloor, it&dasdas#8217;s made of four points (the corner points). In Per Vertex, lighting is only calculated at each of these points and thhvghvhvhen the rest is just deduced from those points, so if you&#8d217;re standing in the middle of the floor your flashlight might not reach the edge of the floor at all, and so the entire floor will just look black.

ç

not to meee HEEELP !!!!

Flag Post

adr1an PM’d me, his issue was that ‘Disable Lights’ was turned on, that also disables flashlight.
Problem Solved, thanks for sharing adr1an