Armor (Maybe?)-By Regret

6 posts

Flag Post

So I was watching this : , and I thought maybe we can add armor to the game just like in CS: GO. I saw him buying armor stuff so… I mean Igor is working very hard, but this might be a good idea in a month or two. :)
SOaR-Regret

Flag Post
Originally posted by CSPortableRegret:

So I was watching this : , and I thought maybe we can add armor to the game just like in CS: GO. I saw him buying armor stuff so… I mean Igor is working very hard, but this might be a good idea in a month or two. :)
SOaR-Regret

I Agree Armor Is A Great Idea Because Some Skins Have Armor In The Skin And Not Using The Armor So The Armor Is Useless Right.
[hts]-_1_v666_x175

Flag Post

You Don’t Need To Capitalize Every Word Like It’s A Title.
Also, good idea. Just like you can purchase weapons, you should also be able to purchase helmets, kevlar vests, etc.
+1

Flag Post

I think if you purchase armor, It should just be all of the above (Helmets, Kevlar vests, Etc.) Into one package..

Flag Post
Originally posted by PhobicSoft:

You Don’t Need To Capitalize Every Word Like It’s A Title.
Ok ill change my typing.
Also, good idea. Just like you can purchase weapons, you should also be able to purchase helmets, kevlar vests, etc.
+1

Thx for the +1.

Flag Post

So the setup for Health and armor would most likely be
Armor
-Bullets only

Health
- Falls
- Grenade
- Bullets (after 0% armor)
- Headshots

I would hope that a sniper bullet to the chest from far distance could be tanked. making you take about 50% of the damage depending on the distance..
yea this could change the game alot +1