Problem finder

2 posts

Flag Post

I usually have nothing to do and i don’t really expect any replies except from fellow players but I just wanted mods to know that if there is a map about to be released and they don’t want to look around for every possible glitch to get it patched for the official release or something (or even after its official release) I was wondering if I could look for possible glitches and let you know where they are/ what they are cause I get so bored I do stuff like it anyways on already existing maps. I’m online a ton and I actually enjoy looking for glitches so i thought it could be a win win but uh ya sorry if this is a pointless forum thing I made :(

Note: theres no reason I should be allowed to more than other people or anything to do this, its just i pretty much have no life and enjoy doing stuff like this so ya ;-; sorry if i wasted your time or something ._.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zapxxbolt:

I usually have nothing to do and i don’t really expect any replies except from fellow players but I just wanted mods to know that if there is a map about to be released and they don’t want to look around for every possible glitch to get it patched for the official release or something (or even after its official release) I was wondering if I could look for possible glitches and let you know where they are/ what they are cause I get so bored I do stuff like it anyways on already existing maps. I’m online a ton and I actually enjoy looking for glitches so i thought it could be a win win but uh ya sorry if this is a pointless forum thing I made :(

Note: theres no reason I should be allowed to more than other people or anything to do this, its just i pretty much have no life and enjoy doing stuff like this so ya ;-; sorry if i wasted your time or something ._.

There are actually quite a few people who already do this – Maps will be released under Beta for general play – and an appropriate thread is created for users to post glitches and issues they find. However, you are more than welcome to join in and hop on the Beta Maps as they are released – there are often glitches, bugs, and issues that are over looked. If you have attention to detail, and are quite attentive to the layout of a map – your input will be appreciated.

Current Stickied New Map Thread:
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/186-cs-portable/topics/301499-cube-movie-1997-map-theme-beta-is-up-post-your-glitches?page=2#posts-6412059