8 posts

Flag Post

Is this just me, and if it’s not, how do you shut it off? :L

Flag Post

settings→capture webcam

Flag Post
Originally posted by IgorLevochkin:

settings→capture webcam

okay but 1 what is it and 2 how do i like change it? mine is a black screen, do i like take a picture or something? please explain it :P

Flag Post

Your webcam will take a snapshot when you enter a game. Its basicly just a avatar thing. You have to face your webcam towards yourself, or what you want the screen shot to be.

Flag Post

i was wondering about the same thing i thought it was like a hacker or something trying to look at my GOODs :) so i just deny webcam access every time

Flag Post

You can point it at something diffrent like a picture or something.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RAWWRH:

Your webcam will take a snapshot when you enter a game. Its basicly just a avatar thing. You have to face your webcam towards yourself, or what you want the screen shot to be.

oh my god i nearly pissed myself when some noob knifed me, i died and some fat kid popped up on my screen xDDD

Flag Post
Originally posted by iGezus:
Originally posted by RAWWRH:

oh my god i nearly pissed myself when some noob knifed me, i died and some fat kid popped up on my screen xDDD

hahahah srsly dude wear Jigsaw’s mask to troll noobs