Can't Find alt. Dust Map..

18 posts

Flag Post

I’m trying to find that extended version to the popular dust map. I have no idea what the name could be and for some reason there is a map named dust200_b6. It’s confusing
I wanna host on that ext. dust map but I have no idea of the name
I’m not going to spend 30 mins downloading maps and filling up my tablets memory to find it.
feature Idea… When selecting a map, YOU GET A DAMN PICTURE PREVIEW OF IT
don’t worry I’m actually going to post it in the request section. don’t get your nickers in a twist.

Flag Post

If you use 30 minutes to download a map, thats your internets problem.

Flag Post

If you use 30 minutes on downloading a map, there’s a problem with your internet.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BozoHimSelf:

If you use 30 minutes on downloading a map, there’s a problem with your internet.

Well, thanks for copying my comment.

Flag Post

Well thanks for copying my comment.

It’s not exactly an earth-shatteringly original thought is it? Anybody could deduce that, if it takes 30 minutes to download a map your internet sucks. Just because you said it first doesn’t mean he copied instead of thinking it himself.

Flag Post
Originally posted by PhobicSoft:

Well thanks for copying my comment.

It’s not exactly an earth-shatteringly original thought is it? Anybody could deduce that, if it takes 30 minutes to download a map your internet sucks. Just because you said it first doesn’t mean he copied instead of thinking it himself.

You can clearly see that I already typed that.

Flag Post

I didn’t say you didn’t already say it, I’m saying that you aren’t the only person to think it, so why should you be the only person to say it?

Flag Post

STFU I was talking about downloading maps for 30mins to find it. you’re over on here arguing not answering my question. Damn….those maps aren’t Kilobytes you know.

Flag Post

I think it’s Dust2x2 but if it takes 30 minutes to download a map you probably shouldn’t play multiplayer, you’re going to end up pissing a lot of people off with lag kills.

Flag Post

I think it’s Dust2x2 but if it takes 30 minutes to download a map you probably shouldn’t play multiplayer, you’re going to end up pissing a lot of people off with lag kills.

You could have just dropped it but no, the key word was "MAPS’ there are severl community maps, some take only 5 secs to download, some take 10 secs and there are some that are just way large and take about 30 secs to a minute. If I sit down to download every single map… it would take me about 10 to 30 minutes. Learn to use your brain while you read. Also guys thanks for none of the help. It may have been taken down so I think that’s why I cannot find it….. and again. Thank you.

Flag Post

dust2002_b6 or dust2x2_1.99 maybe?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ak40seven:

You could have just dropped it but no, the key word was "MAPS’ there are severl community maps, some take only 5 secs to download, some take 10 secs and there are some that are just way large and take about 30 secs to a minute. If I sit down to download every single map… it would take me about 10 to 30 minutes. Learn to use your brain while you read. Also guys thanks for none of the help. It may have been taken down so I think that’s why I cannot find it….. and again. Thank you.

Well, why would you download every map if you’re just going to check two maps? And it’s uneccary asking us when you can just play a map. And also if 30 min is too long for you to wait, why did you type on the forum where it takes more time?

And also, we need to learn how to read? No you need to learn grammar, we didn’t know that you were going to download every map because your grammar is so terrible that we didn’t give fuck.

And you typed “thank none of you” then you typed “thank you” so obviosly you have problems not us.

Flag Post

again you are not thinking. I said I’m not going to download every map for 30mins because it’s too much time plus I don’t want to fill up my tablets memory. I said it 3 times now. When you need help you go to the community… for a map like that one I would think somone knew the name (also it does not have dust in its name, I found part of it and it was titled “map2_1.63” Why would I not have common sense to search dust in the title? THINK!!

Originally posted by Boyman:
Originally posted by ak40seven:

Well, why would you download every map if you’re just going to check two maps? And it’s uneccary asking us when you can just play a map. And also if 30 min is too long for you to wait, why did you type on the forum where it takes more time?

And also, we need to learn how to read? No you need to learn grammar, we didn’t know that you were going to download every map because your grammar is so terrible that we didn’t give fuck.

And you typed “thank none of you” then you typed “thank you” so obviosly you have problems not us.

again you are not thinking. I said I’m not going to download every map for 30mins because it’s too much time plus I don’t want to fill up my tablets memory. I said it 3 times now. When you need help you go to the community… for a map like that one I would think somone knew the name (also it does not have dust in its name, I found part of it and it was titled “map2_1.63” Why would I not have common sense to search dust in the title? THINK!! plus you keep speaking as if you
assume I have a bad connection like you got internet provided by AT&Jesus.
Also “thank none of you” and “thank you” was Sarcasm. You are a really intellectual person.. I hope everyone has learned that by now. Round of applause for Boyman everyone.
Tally7 & PhobicSoft. thank you but those are the newer ones. I was speaking of the orginal CSP maps. I think it was removed.( and that was not sarcasm)

Flag Post

speaking of this what happened to de_nuke?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

For future reference, people really don’t want to help you when you throw a fit because we misunderstand. If you had politely corrected us, we’d all be much happier and more willing to help. Instead you throw a hissy fit and insult us. Now I don’t feel like helping you anymore.

@DirtLuck: Probably deleted. They’re going to start removing all the copyrighted stuff very soon.

Flag Post

For future reference, people really don’t want to help you when you throw a fit because we misunderstand. If you had politely corrected us, we’d all be much happier and more willing to help. Instead you throw a hissy fit and insult us. Now I don’t feel like helping you anymore.

@DirtLuck: Probably deleted. They’re going to start removing all the copyrighted stuff very soon.

awww…. my favorite cs 1.6 map

Flag Post

No hissy fit. second time I posted something and people got a bit off subject also how you all manage to not understand me bothered me when all the info was there. No way you all could have missunderstood me if you would have paid more attention. That’s why I said use your brain as you read. People would never undstand whats going on in a book if they never thought and put together what they’ve just read. I was annoyed from past experience on the forum and I’m sorry.
I’ve figured it out on my own. It’s most likely gone.
Topic Over.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator