[Official CSP Skype Discussion Group] (locked)

71 posts

Flag Post

Critical-Strike Developer IgorLevochkin has chosen to create an official Skype Discussion Group for the purpose of collaborating ideas, suggestions, and addressing various unknown bugs/issues/exploits that may arise.

This group is not for:
-Insulting, or complaining about other players.
-Trolling, or otherwise intentionally causing issues or disruptions.

What is expected of chat participants:
-Maturity, of course! Respect thy fellow chat participants!
-Patience – Igor is often present in the discussion, but may not immediately respond to directly posed inquiries.

Users intentionally causing issues within the Skype Discussion Group will unfortunately be removed.

-If you are interested in joining the Official CSP Skype Discussion Group; please post your Skype name below – and you will be added to the group as soon as possible.

To those who decide to participate; We look forward to seeing you there!

Flag Post

marcoarmstrong.lol

Flag Post

My skype name is “GezusOne”

Flag Post

My skype: karlis.kaln

Flag Post
Originally posted by iGezus:

As i posted in the other thread;
my skype name is “GezusOne”
Im sorry, im painfully new to skype lmao.. how do i get in on this? do i search something or what?

Same here. I’m still trying to figure out what to do. Can the group discussion be accessed via the Skype Android App or would I need to do it from PC? Any help would be appreciated

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheTripper:

Im sorry, im painfully new to skype lmao.. how do i get in on this? do i search something or what?

Same here. I’m still trying to figure out what to do. Can the group discussion be accessed via the Skype Android App or would I need to do it from PC? Any help would be appreciated

I believe any access to the Skype program period should do the trick – please post your Skype name if you’d like an invite to the group.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CSPortable_Vile:
Originally posted by TheTripper:

I believe any access to the Skype program period should do the trick – please post your Skype name if you’d like an invite to the group.

Yeah I actually had to PM F2004W and Boyman to let me in :P I was under the impression that I could maybe search up some sort of organized group like the contacts or whatever but I was wrong xD People need to have you as a contact for you to join or be invited to the group I guess.

Flag Post

Still might take me a while to fully figure this out, but I’ve got an account now, so count me in.

TheTripperCSP

Flag Post

rexons2 its old but i still use it

Flag Post

mbolszewik
i am using this usually.

Flag Post

You all have been invited!

Flag Post

boldy97.

I’m always online on skype.
I’m sorry I was so inactive the last 2 weeks… but university takes up most of my time.
I can still help out through skype though :p

Flag Post

Invited!

Flag Post

add me into it, skype name is bloodlustnv

Flag Post

Added!

Flag Post

tysonrow :D

Flag Post

Added!

Flag Post

I’d love to be more involved with a game I love to play.

My skype is emdeebea. I can’t always voice chat, but as long as I am online I can text chat.

Flag Post

As again – added! ;)

Flag Post

Thank you to everyone for your assistance with adding users. (^_^;

Flag Post

Anorind

Flag Post

Check ur Skype freeman!

Flag Post

ocomobock

Flag Post

derp.herp39