Double Kill
Triple Kill
Multi Kill
Mega Kill
Ultra Kill
Killing Spree
…etc…..

Others
Betrayal (If friendly fire is turned on, you get this for killing a teammate)
Revenge (If you kill an enemy who just killed you)
Dominating (If you kill the same player five times in a row)
Assassination (If you kill a player with a knife when their back is turned)
EDIT
Killjoy (If you kill a player while they’re in the middle of a kill streak)

Thoughts?

Flag Post

I’d love that. +1
Btw how often do you get votes you can use in the “feature requests” section?
Congratulations on the CSP developer spot ;)

Flag Post

I have no idea how often I get votes XD
This is my first request I think…

Flag Post

I was thinking cooler death sounds, watch Halo death sound vids for ideas, and better ragdoll physics, the current ragdoll is kinda wierd and makes them look like a mangled corpse. Oh, also, make them do stuff before they fall and die, like upon headshot they grab their face then fall and die.

Flag Post

Edited, thought of a new one (Killjoy, when you kill another player who’s on a killstreak)

Flag Post

+1 Godlike or Unbelievable.
or Please stop!

Flag Post

And just like in Quake 3 and Unreal Tournament, the final killstreak should just be Holy Sh**!

Flag Post
Originally posted by PhobicSoft:

And just like in Quake 3 and Unreal Tournament, the final killstreak should just be Holy Sh**!

Hahaha Counter strike style :D. And Another couple: Running Riot (killstreak of 8 or so) and Unfrigginbelieveable! (supposed to be altogether.

Flag Post

LOL, I just remembered a vid of somebody playing UT, he got such a huge killstreak he basically broke the announcer so it just kept saying ‘HOLY SH**!’ over and over XD

Flag Post

I liked unreal Flash! :D

Flag Post

please be able to turn this feature off.. I really don’t need confirmation that I killed 3 players. I love this in other game but, do you see features like this in BF3, CoD, CS:GO, and such?
Announcers are in tornament like games like UT and Team Fortress 2.
The sweet sound of you busting a players head open from a well placed sniper bullet sounds in place than FPS Doug yelling “BOOOOOOOOOM HEADSHOT!” out my speakers.
II like the idea but, it could be too much in TDM.

Flag Post

MO-MO-MO-MO-MONSTERRR KILL!!! =)

Flag Post

BF3: Not sure, I think it’s in Battlefield Play4Free (which uses a variant of the same engine)
CoD: Yes there is, although there’s no sound I think (just a notification on your screen)
CS:O, CS:S, CS:GO: Many custom servers have this as a server-side mod
All of the Halo games also have this stuff as well, and those aren’t exactly tournament games.
But yeah I guess if you REALLY hate it that much there could be an option to turn it off… keep in mind you’re probably one of the very few people who would.
I think it’s actually a neat bit of psychology, as you kill more people you get visual and audio reinforcement of your success, which probably releases pleasure chemicals. Even if it sounds like it might be annoying, in practice it can actually keep people happy about their performance on a psychological level.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Skaft:

MO-MO-MO-MO-MONSTERRR KILL!!! =)

AW HELL YEAH

Flag Post

No.
Its supposed to be mo-mo-mo-mo-mo-mo-monster kill – kill- kill.

xD

+1337!

“I’m not crazy! You’re just jealous because the voices only talk to me!”
:P

-AgonyX