*Official [MvP] Clan Page* [Closed] page 5 (locked)

161 posts

Flag Post

Can i join MvP clan?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by hats_off:

Can i join MvP clan?

Though we are not recruiting, if you have anything incredible that you think would meet our standards, go for it.
Please share your Age, Rank (Before and after rank changes), kills, deaths, previous clans and your KD.

 
Flag Post

Hey Gezus it’s been good here but with a chance to start 141 over again i’ll be taking my leave
i wish you the best of luck to grow your clan

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by DirtLuck77:

Hey Gezus it’s been good here but with a chance to start 141 over again i’ll be taking my leave
i wish you the best of luck to grow your clan

Enjoy.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by iGezus:
Originally posted by DirtLuck77:

Hey Gezus it’s been good here but with a chance to start 141 over again i’ll be taking my leave
i wish you the best of luck to grow your clan

Enjoy.

That blows you know 141 is run by insanity right? The guy who bailed on his last clan, MvP. It’s not 141 it’s insanity’s 141.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by EpicDisasterd:
Originally posted by iGezus:
Originally posted by DirtLuck77:

Hey Gezus it’s been good here but with a chance to start 141 over again i’ll be taking my leave
i wish you the best of luck to grow your clan

Enjoy.

That blows you know 141 is run by insanity right? The guy who bailed on his last clan, MvP. It’s not 141 it’s insanity’s 141.

Epic be nice, I’m pretty sure Lucky will be back quite soon, the last 3 clans insanity made last week, didnt work out. Since he has gotten back (as of less than 2 weeks);
Insanity has been in MvP; he bailed after a day
;he was in merq, bailed after 2 days
;went into sexy, bailed after about 2 days
;and now he’s in 141.
What does that tell you about commitment?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by iGezus:
Originally posted by EpicDisasterd:
Originally posted by iGezus:
Originally posted by DirtLuck77:

Hey Gezus it’s been good here but with a chance to start 141 over again i’ll be taking my leave
i wish you the best of luck to grow your clan

Enjoy.

That blows you know 141 is run by insanity right? The guy who bailed on his last clan, MvP. It’s not 141 it’s insanity’s 141.

Epic be nice, I’m pretty sure Lucky will be back quite soon, the last 3 clans insanity made last week, didnt work out. Since he has gotten back (as of less than 2 weeks);
Insanity has been in MvP; he bailed after a day
;he was in merq, bailed after 2 days
;went into sexy, bailed after about 2 days
;and now he’s in 141.
What does that tell you about commitment?

OMG GEZUY theres an Open Beta for Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Dude Download it!!!!!!!

 
Flag Post

well even if insanity does bail on us, which i don’t think he will because the only reason he left those clans was because despair wanted to start a new one… im 99.99999% sure he started 141 again at despairs request..how do i know?? because despair was always asking for me to restart 141 during the summer. The reason being because he missed 141… and i kinda do too. so even if things don’t go well… im sure me and despair will stay in it… 141 was my first clan… me and roach built it up and it reminds me of the old days of cs portable playing toystory all day :)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by DirtLuck77:

well even if insanity does bail on us, which i don’t think he will because the only reason he left those clans was because despair wanted to start a new one… im 99.99999% sure he started 141 again at despairs request..how do i know?? because despair was always asking for me to restart 141 during the summer. The reason being because he missed 141… and i kinda do too. so even if things don’t go well… im sure me and despair will stay in it… 141 was my first clan… me and roach built it up and it reminds me of the old days of cs portable playing toystory all day :)

I remeber playing Toystory all day only autos no snipers no nothing, good times..

 
Flag Post

Makes me miss Roach.

 
Flag Post

yea it does.. that was when roach was really chill… everyone kinda was annoyed when he raged.. kinda sad he left cs portable, one of my better buddies.

 
Flag Post

also i used to be a boss back then… headshots from the shelf to the bed with rifles.. then came the snipers and is started dying. heheh i still remember i resisted the sniper and kept disabling it in games ;).. that was back when rifles were snipers… that was really old school
ahhh the days when linuxfrenzy and seaofflies pwned the hell out of me in lego and toystory… 2 legendary players..
speaking of which.. this is pertaining to the 50-0 forum… thats when i got legit 50-0 scores :)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by DirtLuck77:

also i used to be a boss back then… headshots from the shelf to the bed with rifles.. then came the snipers and is started dying. heheh i still remember i resisted the sniper and kept disabling it in games ;).. that was back when rifles were snipers… that was really old school
ahhh the days when linuxfrenzy and seaofflies pwned the hell out of me in lego and toystory… 2 legendary players..
speaking of which.. this is pertaining to the 50-0 forum… thats when i got legit 50-0 scores :)

aww man you gotta check this out if your missing the old autos its severly out of date LOL autos have zoom and everything.
http://www.mofunzone.com/online_games/cs_portable.shtml

 
Flag Post

lol… yeah ikr… someone should tell them there’s a new version out..
there’s actually alot of people playing on mofunzone… that would really help the servers in the current version get full

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by iGezus:
Originally posted by EpicDisasterd:
Originally posted by iGezus:
Originally posted by DirtLuck77:

Hey Gezus it’s been good here but with a chance to start 141 over again i’ll be taking my leave
i wish you the best of luck to grow your clan

Enjoy.

That blows you know 141 is run by insanity right? The guy who bailed on his last clan, MvP. It’s not 141 it’s insanity’s 141.

Epic be nice, I’m pretty sure Lucky will be back quite soon, the last 3 clans insanity made last week, didnt work out. Since he has gotten back (as of less than 2 weeks);
Insanity has been in MvP; he bailed after a day
;he was in merq, bailed after 2 days
;went into sexy, bailed after about 2 days
;and now he’s in 141.
What does that tell you about commitment?

He didn’t leave MvP in one day, he was actually the leader.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Boyman:
Originally posted by iGezus:
Originally posted by EpicDisasterd:
Originally posted by iGezus:
Originally posted by DirtLuck77:

Hey Gezus it’s been good here but with a chance to start 141 over again i’ll be taking my leave
i wish you the best of luck to grow your clan

Enjoy.

That blows you know 141 is run by insanity right? The guy who bailed on his last clan, MvP. It’s not 141 it’s insanity’s 141.

Epic be nice, I’m pretty sure Lucky will be back quite soon, the last 3 clans insanity made last week, didnt work out. Since he has gotten back (as of less than 2 weeks);
Insanity has been in MvP; he bailed after a day
;he was in merq, bailed after 2 days
;went into sexy, bailed after about 2 days
;and now he’s in 141.
What does that tell you about commitment?

He didn’t leave MvP in one day, he was actually the leader.

Yes your right but he also was inactive for about 3 months. He officially came back about 2 weeks ago.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by iGezus:
Originally posted by DirtLuck77:

also i used to be a boss back then… headshots from the shelf to the bed with rifles.. then came the snipers and is started dying. heheh i still remember i resisted the sniper and kept disabling it in games ;).. that was back when rifles were snipers… that was really old school
ahhh the days when linuxfrenzy and seaofflies pwned the hell out of me in lego and toystory… 2 legendary players..
speaking of which.. this is pertaining to the 50-0 forum… thats when i got legit 50-0 scores :)

aww man you gotta check this out if your missing the old autos its severly out of date LOL autos have zoom and everything.
http://www.mofunzone.com/online_games/cs_portable.shtml

I feel bad for the people playing that lol

 
Flag Post

I know eh? LOL
PS <3 the pic tally xD

 
Flag Post

just tried playing android.. got my ass pwned needless to say

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by iGezus:

I know eh? LOL
PS <3 the pic tally xD

lol thanks

Originally posted by DirtLuck77:

just tried playing android.. got my ass pwned needless to say

Andriod seems like it would be bad for FPS. I tried playing one on an iPad and it was horrible and it was very hard to aim.

 
Flag Post

truth!!!

Originally posted by tally7:
Originally posted by iGezus:

I know eh? LOL
PS <3 the pic tally xD


lol thanks


Originally posted by DirtLuck77:

just tried playing android.. got my ass pwned needless to say


Andriod seems like it would be bad for FPS. I tried playing one on an iPad and it was horrible and it was very hard to aim.

 
Flag Post

So you should heavily respect all the pro android only players and clans like the x187x run by TheTripper, those guys are nuts.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by iGezus:

So you should heavily respect all the pro android only players and clans like the x187x run by TheTripper, those guys are nuts.

play with trackpad and it’s almost the same; you will get pwned

 
Flag Post

wtf!
merq got a higher rank than mvp??
mvp got like 10 members more:O

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Swixx:

wtf!
merq got a higher rank than mvp??
mvp got like 10 members more:O

What do you mean higher rank?