*Official [MvP] Clan Page* [Closed] page 7 (locked)

161 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by DirtLuck77:
Originally posted by iGezus:
Originally posted by ablr:

Sorry I haven’t been on much. I’ve been pretty busy. (tally)

Why is it that you can’t seem to find and stick with One identity?
Nah I’m just kidding :P just gimme a list of all the names you go by xD You are not the first to have 15 different accounts (Tenshi)

huh wonder what happened to tenshi anyways

Hah.. Tenshi was not getting along with Epic. So she got him kicked and then she bailed. She trolled and was a (You’re Imagination Here) for a bit and then disappeared.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DirtLuck77:

Sorry I haven’t been on much. I’ve been pretty busy. (tally)

Why is it that you can’t seem to find and stick with One identity?
Nah I’m just kidding :P just gimme a list of all the names you go by xD You are not the first to have 15 different accounts (Tenshi)

huh wonder what happened to tenshi anyways

Long story.

Flag Post

tenshi,hehehe …. when did she quit

Flag Post
Originally posted by 141_roach:

tenshi,hehehe …. when did she quit

August maybe?

Flag Post

Okay, first I had puppetadventurer . Then ablr (my badges account). CSruffle was for ruffle on CSP (duh). Tally7 was for tally on CSP. That might be all of them.

Flag Post

Okay, first I had puppetadventurer . Then ablr (my badges account). CSruffle was for ruffle on CSP (duh). Tally7 was for tally on CSP. That might be all of them.

This is who you remind me of right now;

lol

Flag Post

Hey bro’s I’m back :) Had a friggin long school week which really chewed me up. :( So I’m back for more Headshots! :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by Azma8:

Hey bro’s I’m back :) Had a friggin long school week which really chewed me up. :( So I’m back for more Headshots! :D

Glad to hear from you Azma :P

Flag Post

Take care – you were something amazing – and the memory will be honored.

Flag Post

wassup MvP

[Mvp]Jjudito_aka_Rudyjay

Flag Post

This is the official declaration of closure for Most Valuable Player. This clan no longer exists. We tried to bring it back to life several times now but some things need to be left alone. Nothing lasts forever. We were the best in many opinions simply because we had the best. At our peak of play, MvP reached a total of over 200,000 kills, bringing us to 10 on the leaderboards. We had about 36 members come and go, to and from clans including 141, SOaR, Envy, TNT, Titan, F3AR, Syndicate and Merq. People were lined up to join our clan because of our greatness, players would leave the match when we entered and everyone knew who we were. We hosted lessons on how to become a better player as far as sniping and competitive gaming went. We created several websites, threads and groups to maintain our reputation. We had an incredible run and I am happy to have said I was a part of the MvP Pros Only Clan. Here is a list of the members that have come and gone over the clan’s career.

Leaders:
Despair
Lucky
Insanity_zzz
Jayjayx12
Gezus
Members:
Asbrya
Azma8
Bitchpleaseimbawws
Candamme
Darkocean
Despairjr
Elite_Mod
Enternalnv
Firerange
Genius
Gretebeast
Hismom
Jacobr514
Judito_Aka_Rudyjay
Killerbee
Luckyjr
Minrr
Someone
Swixx
Tally
Thron
Twistedmetal
Practiceman
Protelix
Regret
Season
Spratttyyy
Tenshi
Vile
Vizard_Hao
xxxRagex
Webas
Yuth
The clan page as well as its title page will remain untouched for preservation.
Thank you for the honour of getting to play with you all.
R.I.P MvP