IGOR

18 posts

Flag Post

hello Igor ,
I don’t really know about you..but I hear everyone saying tell Igor if you are having problems…anyway, I can’t select skins because everytime i go to “skins” there is nothing..blank page.

Thank you very much Igor my friend. :)

Flag Post

Hello, it’s me boyman.
Remember me from the game?
Sorry for being unable to help you.

I might know how to fix your problem.
Try to make a new account and see if you can select skins there.
If you can see the skins there, it’s a problem with your account.
If you can’t see the skins there, it’s a problem with your settings.

Flag Post

Tried making one but no difference still skin doesn’t show up :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by hellonoob:

Alright, there is something wrong with your settings.
Go to the settings and click on the “reset all settings” button.

Flag Post

how come… mine has some skins to pick on but whenever i choose them and then play in a game, nothing happened. Got any solutions for that?

Flag Post

ok…… i just logged in and checked for the skins. but this time, it does work but it needs money for you to get it. :/

Flag Post

DUDE..I AM SO SAD…I’M PLAYING CLASSIC GAMESAFTER I DISCONNECT THEY DISPLAY HOW MANY KILLS AND DEATHS I GOTBUT WHEN I GO TO PROFILE THE KILLS AND DEATHS ARE THE SAME!!!!!ALSO SKINS STILL AREN’T THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THIS IS A HUGE PROBLEM I DON’T KNOW WHY THIS PROBLEM IS NOT YET SOLVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Flag Post

somebody please answer

Flag Post

LOL relax man.. The “Custom” games don’t record your kills and deaths anymore. So don’t play in that category if your looking to get a stronger account.
MvP-Gezus

Flag Post
Originally posted by iGezus:

LOL relax man.. The “Custom” games don’t record your kills and deaths anymore. So don’t play in that category if your looking to get a stronger account.
MvP-Gezus

I think thats dumb. They should atleast put the fast reload option in Non custom

Flag Post

I know ehhh? Gawd damn lmao I don’t need infinite ammo, but slowdown when hit just kills me and fast reload should be essential.
MvP-Gezus

Flag Post

thank you iGezus for replying. One more thing is that i can’t select skins blank page got any idea on that? I did reset myu settings and everything but still no use.

Flag Post

thank you iGezus for replying. One more thing is that i can’t select skins blank page got any idea on that? I did reset myu settings and everything but still no use.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing you. Unfortunately, the users reporting the issue haven’t been capable of providing enough information – and the provided resolution doesn’t work for everyone.

While in a match, press the ‘M’ key, select the ‘Settings’ tab, and choose to ‘reset all settings to default’. Clear your browsers cookies and cache, and restart the game. If this doesn’t resolve your issue, please inform me of how many ‘Errors’ are listed on your screen. Errors can be seen while in a match, top center of your screen. Please take a screenshot of your Skin Selection Menu, as well as ‘Errors’ number, if any are listed.

Flag Post

hey I don’t have any errors or warnings. About the screenshot, how can i upload it?

Flag Post

i just received 7 warnings but no errors

Flag Post
Originally posted by Boyman:

Alright, there is something wrong with your settings.
Go to the settings and click on the “reset all settings” button.

Hello Hellonoob?
Did this work?

Flag Post

hey , unfortunately not :S

Flag Post

@Hellonoob! Can u please say what Internet Browser u use?