141-Clan *Dead*

269 posts

Flag Post

141 is back for everyone who does remember 141 that clan had a lot of love and we were like a family. So despair and I have decided we will try and resurrect it from the dead. As you may know despair and I have tried to Make SeXy clan work but it didn’t in 1 week if 141 doesn’t work out it will be shut down…
R.I.P roach(Founder of 141)

Clan Requirements~ You must be below rank 10, must have a kd of 2 or higher
~Please give us your cs portable name
~How much kills and deaths you have
~What your personality type is(We will not accept people who are rude)
~You must at least be a decently experienced player hence the kd of 2 or higher
~And please have fun within the clan… I mean how would you get better without having fun first

Insanity_zzz AkA Obvious

Flag Post

Since you guys are in it.. well yeah.
IGN: Triumph
K/D: 13.31?
Kills: Not a damn clue.
Deaths: ^
Personality: Chill

Flag Post

Alright bro your in :P welcome i’m gonna be adding a members page to here after a week or so

Flag Post
Originally posted by Insanity_zzz:

141 is back for everyone who does remember 141 that clan had a lot of love and we were like a family. So despair and I have decided we will try and resurrect it from the dead. As you may know despair and I have tried to Make SeXy clan work but it didn’t in 1 week if 141 doesn’t work out it will be shut down…
R.I.P roach(Founder of 141)

Clan Requirements~ You must be below rank 10, must have a kd of 2 or higher
~Please give us your cs portable name

New Rules:Must 1v1 Obvious, despair, or triumph to join 141 they will determine whether your good enough to join but the 2 kd or higher still applies
~How much kills and deaths you have
~What your personality type is(We will not accept people who are rude)
~You must at least be a decently experienced player hence the kd of 2 or higher
~And please have fun within the clan… I mean how would you get better without having fun first

Insanity_zzz AkA Obvious

Flag Post

lol.. good luck with reviving 141 insanity :)
the memories of being co-leader there

Flag Post

Anyone can make a new account, play Juggernaut and bam instant rank 1, I would say you need to have at least 7K kills to show your true skills

Flag Post

141 MEMBERS:

~Leaders: Obvious AkA Insanity_zzz

~Co Leaders: Despair, and Triumph AkA Blazian

~ Field Marshals: Logia

~Generals: None

~Lieutenants: None

~Captains: None

~Private First Class: None

~Privates: None

Flag Post

huh.. funny how we all posted near the same time

Flag Post
Originally posted by DirtLuck77:

lol.. good luck with reviving 141 insanity :)
the memories of being co-leader there

So true man so true lol

Flag Post

huh.. funny how we all posted near the same time

And thanks

Flag Post
Originally posted by f2004w:

Anyone can make a new account, play Juggernaut and bam instant rank 1, I would say you need to have at least 7K kills to show your true skills

Well f2 i don’t entirely agree because the person that made a new account can be really skillful and may not just have 7k kills

Flag Post
Originally posted by f2004w:

Well f2 i don’t entirely agree because the person that made a new account can be really skillful and may not just have 7k kills

Omg 141 just be let it stay died..

Flag Post

yo andy where u at man? come back to 141
i had to make new acc cuz i kept forgetting mine LOL

*despair

Flag Post

hope the new 141 recruits pros only… the old one got so obsessed with the leaderboard we allowed anyone to join… anyways once again, I say good luck with the clan insanity and say hi to the fag despair for me… tell him ima play again soon :)
and i think that because 141 was dead is why it’s okay to revive it… since all the noobs are prolly long gone by now

Flag Post

hope the new 141 recruits pros only… the old one got so obsessed with the leaderboard we allowed anyone to join… anyways once again, I say good luck with the clan insanity and say hi to the fag despair for me… tell him ima play again soon :)
and i think that because 141 was dead is why it’s okay to revive it… since all the noobs are prolly long gone by now

Agreed now 141 can actually catch up on where they left off but without the randoms

Flag Post

Good luck with your clan hope we make good allies or enemies :P
and roach left this clan?or did he leave the game?

Well good luck I am the owner of war clan so tell me if you wanna ally or be enemies :P

war-Shivam

Flag Post

yeah roach left the game after we left 141…. :(

and for some reason i feel like rejoining 141… good memories…

Flag Post

yeah roach left the game after we left 141…. :(

and for some reason i feel like rejoining 141… good memories…

Lucky you should bro it would be like good old times just chillin’ and killin’ but with style this time xD btw an Official 141 Clan page will be coming soon

Flag Post
Originally posted by shivam00100:

Well good luck I am the owner of war clan so tell me if you wanna ally or be enemies :P

war-Shivam

Shivam i’d suggest we be allies because i’m not looking to have any enemies atm since this clan just got revived yesterday

Flag Post

war-Shivam

Shivam i’d suggest we be allies because i’m not looking to have any enemies atm since this clan just got revived yesterday

Clan war sucks, if you become ally with them you will just get a bad reputation.
Btw, their leader “Shivam” has a K/D of about 0.8. (8000 kills, 10000 deaths)

Flag Post

Why would you ally with a clan? Lol.. This isn’t 5th grade. The point of most clans is to create a competitive environment in which clans verse each other. If you’re looking for something different, than what you want is certainly something else other than a clan.

Flag Post

Boyman be nice.
MvP-Gezus

Flag Post
Originally posted by Boyman:

war-Shivam

Ok thank you

Clan war sucks, if you become ally with them you will just get a bad reputation.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Despair__:
Originally posted by Boyman:

This is zz btw this will be despairs new account on kongregate

war-Shivam

Ok thank you

Flag Post

Wtf does despairs posts keep getting removed for?