141-Clan *Dead* page 11

269 posts

Flag Post

Lukie bro you’ve gotten good from last time i’ve seen ya :P

Flag Post

thanks ^^

so 141 will actually be a bit alive again? O_o that’s nice.

At what time are we going to kick some ass?

Flag Post

It should be going well again but first we just need to deal with the randoms in 141 than we can get back to old days btw has despair been active?

Flag Post

yo my ign is licenced2kill.im at the TNT clan,but leaving soon.can i join ur clan?

Flag Post

btw my kd is 1.9(or more)

Flag Post

IGN:Licenced2kill
Kills:712
Deaths:365
Personality:Relax :)

Flag Post

despair answered on his in-game PM on where he was, to say he was eating :P. I don’t really like the randoms. At what time are you playing? since currently i go to bed at 9 pm on UTC+1.

Flag Post

i always play around 1-4 pm GMT+8

Flag Post
Originally posted by lukie01:

‘yourmom’ said he is a 141 member. Is this true? i can’t find it anywhere in this thread.

Yea.. He is in 141

Flag Post

could we at least make them (new members) post like their csp name in this thread? And who is actually in charge of applicants? And at what week/day/hour do we stuff together as a clan? And why does it seem that nobody is online no matter at what time i play?

So insanity_zzz, I want to be in an active clan and I want to have fun :(. I really consider joining merq now, since they actually appear to be active.

lastly, I really like pizza :D.

Flag Post

name elmagnifico
k/d 1.46
kills 7k+
deaths 5k+

Flag Post

O and i left 141 btw.

Flag Post

Dang bro alright man good luck in Merq your always welcome back in 141 bro :D

Flag Post

Alright 141, i think it’s just about time to put this amazing clan to rest if the two other leaders agree with me than 141 will be closed down perm. Sorry but now 141 has lost all of the members needed in the clan or maybe not all but most.
If the leaders do not agree (Lucky, Roach) than 141 will continue to run but just to give a heads up i’m leaving the clan looking for a new one. Good luck to all or possibly former 141 members!

Flag Post

BYE INSANITY lol

Flag Post

So Insanity are you planning on going into Merq? It is so far the most active and alive clan on this game :D

Flag Post

Nah im in a clan called mercy cuz i dont wanna be like everyone else and join thd really popular and good clan i wanna be a role to help a clan.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Insanity_zzz:

Nah im in a clan called mercy cuz i dont wanna be like everyone else and join thd really popular and good clan i wanna be a role to help a clan.

That is what we are looking for.. Thanks for joining Insanity_zzz aka Obvious

Flag Post

Haven’t been on this game in a long ass time.