*Seeking Support Volunteers* (locked)

854 posts

Flag Post

Application Outline
This is my official application to the position regarding
E-mail Support; Bugs, Glitches & Exploits
You may contact me via Skype [GezusOne], Kongregate chat, or through personal message at iGezus.
In addition to this; you may contact me via email at CSPGezus@gmail.com

If you require any further assistance in creating your application for the CSP Support Team please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Flag Post

I want to join but I don’t know how to do any of that :>

Flag Post
Originally posted by iGezus:

This is my official application to the position regarding E-mail Support; Bugs/ Exploits/ Glitches
You may contact me via Skype, Kongregate chat, or through personal message.

Welcome to the team.

Flag Post
CSPortable_Vile

Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to contribute to the community. I will not disappoint you.

Flag Post

I want to help so i will be In-game support

Flag Post
shivam00100

Viles time is about 4:00am, I understand yours is about 4:00pm right Shivam? If you like I can contact him for you as it seems communication may be a little difficult.

Flag Post
Originally posted by iGezus:
Originally posted by shivam00100:

I want to help so i will be In-game support

Viles time is about 4:00am, I understand yours is about 4:00pm right Shivam? If you like I can contact him for you as it seems communication may be a little difficult.

It was 4:19 pm when you posted

Flag Post

I would like to be in the position of in-game support (PC), just talk to me in a kongregate message or whisper me when I’m online in game chatroom number 1 :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by WeaponsDealer:

I would like to be in the position of in-game support, just talk to me in a kongregate message or whisper me when I’m online in game chatroom number 1 :)

I posted for it too if you get selected i can help you :P

Flag Post

I would like to be position: In-Game Support (Android). U can contact me via Skype group of CSP!

Flag Post

This is my application for Facebook Support; I would prefer to be contacted via Skype.

Flag Post

This looks great, good luck on your customer support team ;)

Flag Post

Hello
really nice to see this… i like to apply for In Game Android Support and can also give help with email support

Im reachable through skype.

Flag Post

So this forum thread is for people willing to help people that has problems with the game?
If it is, I would like to join.
You can contact me on skype.

I am trying to help and you think that I will give people false information because I sometimes troll?
Well I troll to piss people off, and by giving away false information, what’s the worst thing I can do?

Anyway, give me a chance to actually help people.

Flag Post

Hi,
I’d be willing to give my assistance In-game on Android. Contact by email is preferred, but Skype can be set up if that’s easier for you. TheTripperCSP@gmail.com

Freeman would certainly make an excellent addition to your support team too :) He’s a great guy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheTripper:

Hi,
I’d be willing to give my assistance In-game on Android. Contact by email is preferred, but Skype can be set up if that’s easier for you. TheTripperCSP@gmail.com

Freeman would certainly make an excellent addition to your support team too :) He’s a great guy.

Thanks Trip!

I strongly recommand thetripper. Very mature person, always fair and correct thinking. Above all hes one of the top.
players. A perfect match for the support team.

Brw i forgot to mention im reachable on skype as Anorind.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Boyman:

So this forum thread is for people willing to help people that has problems with the game?
If it is, I would like to join.
You can contact me on skype.

I am trying to help and you think that I will give people false information because I sometimes troll?
Well I troll to piss people off, and by giving away false information, what’s the worst thing I can do?

Anyway, give me a chance to actually help people.

There is a structured set of rules for potential applicants to my team. I feel that your ‘Trolling’ is a clear indication of your maturity level. I’m sorry, but at this time I do not feel that due to your age, and prior actions, you would be an appropriate fit. Thank you for understanding.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Freeman2512:

Hello
really nice to see this… i like to apply for In Game Android Support and can also give help with email support

Welcome to the team. =)

Flag Post
Originally posted by CSPortable_Vile:

Hello

Welcome to the team. =)

Thanks

Flag Post

Application for E-mail Support; Bugs/Exploits/Glitches. Message me though skype.

Flag Post

Hi,

Thanks Trip!

I strongly recommand thetripper. Very mature person, always fair and correct thinking. Above all hes one of the top.

Thank for the kind words, my friend. Had I elaborated on “great guy”, it would have included all of the same qualities.

Also, congrats on being accepted!

Flag Post

Hi,

Thanks Trip!

Thank for the kind words, my friend. Had I elaborated on “great guy”, it would have included all of the same qualities.

Also, congrats on being accepted!

Tripper; please accept the friend request submitted to you via Skype. Thank you.

Flag Post

I would like to be in the position of in-game support (PC), just talk to me in a kongregate message or whisper me when I’m online in game chatroom number 1 :)

Welcome to the team!

Flag Post
Originally posted by CSPortable_Vile:

Welcome to the team!

I would Love to join Customer Support, what would the process be for that? Position:In-Game,Facebook,Forum,Email Support
Kong message me, or whisper, I’m usually online from 3:00pm-11:30pm off and On, I usually have my browser open to account chat for anybody who wants to talk to me. I can speak Spanish Mildly, not fluent and English is my main language, I can understand some ancient latin Dialect If anybody speaks in Symbols :).

Flag Post

hmm