*Seeking Support Volunteers* page 10 (locked)

854 posts

Flag Post

This is my official application to the position regarding E-mail Support; Bugs, Glitches & Exploits You may contact me via Skype [jaymenrobinsonbeast], Kongregate chat, or through personal message at Badboypain051. In addition to this; you may contact me via email at jaymenobinson@hotmail.com

Flag Post

hi, i would like to become a in game support moderator.my skype is brian_ranirez or knarkill. either one

Flag Post

-

Flag Post

I’d like to apply for In-Game Support.
I can be contacted at skype ( aksel.fossland), the Kongregate chat, or pm’s.

Flag Post

Dear Vile,

Here is my apply for In-Game Support with issues spamming, support of the players, vulgar language, sexual language, inappropriate username ect.
I’m open for more taskes if it is. You all ready have my Skype, RC and here is my E-mail Scordaten@Gmail.com.

I live in Denmark and talk and read Danish, so all Danish customers woot have an person that cut understand them with any translation.

Best regards
Henrik
Scordaten

Flag Post

In-game support
Windowswebplayer and android
Contact me via email (vile has it) or pm me on Kong / CSP website

Flag Post

Oh and I speak ( vaguely) 4 languages

Flag Post
Originally posted by lotsosox:

Oh and I speak ( vaguely) 4 languages

You require Skype. Making an account is free.

Flag Post

I have one, I just don’t like it
Look at this Deleting Skype accounts

Flag Post
Originally posted by lotsosox:

I have one, I just don’t like it
Look at this Deleting Skype accounts

You require Skype for the interview.

Flag Post

I’ll Skype then soxolotso destroyed account

Flag Post

Flag Post

I would like to be a Moderator,my Skype name is bhavesh9735

Flag Post

Hi I would love to help keep this game safe and the players friends and not haters so please help become a moderator so I can make that happen thank you guys for your time .

Flag Post
Originally posted by jakilla100:

Hi I would love to help keep this game safe and the players friends and not haters so please help become a moderator so I can make that happen thank you guys for your time .

Pretty sure you are required to be able to string a coherent sentence together

Flag Post

I would like to be a mod as I’m online in cs portable very often, I’ve been seeing alot of people using vulgarities and it really bothers me.

Flag Post
lotsosox (nothing to do with baseball)

Pretty sure you didn’t do much better on your failed application to Merq. (Which was denied)
And looking at your previous posts, Jakilla is significantly more “Coherent” than you seem to be.

Don’t insult my friends, it’ll only make you look worse than it already is.

DVpR_FD_God

Please check out the first page of the Support Team Thread if you would like further details on how to construct a more prepared application =)

Flag Post

Application Outline
I have have been playing CS_Portable since the first BETA versions were released back in 2011 and I have been very keen on the Idea of helping out the community by preventing any unruly behaviour or any type of shenanigans that result in ruining the game experience for everyone, as a veteran of the game I would like to apply to become a member of the customer support team.

This is my official application to the position regarding
E-mail Support/In-game Support; Hackers/Security Breaches & Responding to issues of spamming, harassment, vulgar language, inappropriate user names, and excessive sexual language.
I am sorry but I do not use Skype often however you can contact me through Kongregate chat, or through personal message at Anonymous_Man.
OR you may wish to contact me via email at CSPAnonymous_Man@hotmail.co.uk

Flag Post

Sorry to double post

Now you can contact me through Skype at : CSPAnonymous_Man

Best regards,
Anonymous Man

Flag Post

I don’t really have a skype

Flag Post
Originally posted by DVpR_FD_God:

I don’t really have a skype

It is free, and we have a group chat that allows players to report us and we can address to the problem quicker

Flag Post

I have skype….. thought I usually use it for minecraft server staff chat.

Flag Post

wew

Flag Post

NVM

Flag Post

Good evening,

I post my application for the post of In-Game Support.
I’m a french player, but I also speak english and spanish language. I think so I can provide support to the team with my motivation and my knowledge.
In fact, I played for a long time in Counter Strike Source (which is a game almost identical) and moderate many french/english server (zombie and deathmatch server).

You can contact me by mail: paulgonnet@live.fr and my skype is: p.gonnet

I hope I can join your team and be part of the adventure!

See you ingame!