*Seeking Support Volunteers* page 13 (locked)

854 posts

Flag Post

I want to help im general in this game

my game name is midnight_p_i_n_o_y and i dont have a skype name ( well, I dont use skype )

email : eunbae1216@naver.com

Flag Post

Reminder

All applicants are required to provide a skype name.

Flag Post

Request to be in the support forum position for In-Game Support; Responding to issues of spamming, harassment, vulgar language, inappropriate user names, and excessive sexual language. I would want to keep the game safe from spamming, harassment and vulgar language. There is also players in critical strike portable as young as the age of 6. My Skype name is: csppro4ever my email is: csportablehacks@gmail.com ( I do not have any hacks if you are asking, I just made this account for gaming an could not think up of a name. I would be preferred to be contacted on Skype. Yes, I may be 1 3 but I have the responsibility to manage csp. I hope you will consider me as a moderator.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CSPortable_Vile:

Reminder

srry but does Skype get the resons for no modeerator? i think thats not quite right for it.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I would like to join In-Game-Support.My skype name in CSPlevronod. :D

Flag Post

I would love to volunteer
My Skype is Captain Bullets

Flag Post

I would like to be an: in-game supporter for andriod you can contact me on skype. my name is yrneh12x187x

Flag Post

Vile, Can i help i will be an in-game support and finding bugs and glitches.

Flag Post

To everyone who has not provided a Skype name in their application,
Provide one to have a chance to become a Support Team Member.

(Former mods still have to reapply and get re-interviewed, am I right? Not applying, though.)

Flag Post

my acc name is ezio007. i want to be a mod plzzzzz make me a mod

Flag Post

Reminder

vile what do i do if i dont have a skype name

Flag Post
Originally posted by ezio_007:

Reminder

vile what do i do if i dont have a skype name

Then, you must get yourself a skype account.

Flag Post

Vile, I will help but i dont have Skype but i have Facebook… You can contact me at facebook.com/macho109

Flag Post

I would like to volunteer
My skype name is Twilly_1
IGN: _ twilly _ (NO SPACE)

Flag Post
Originally posted by kanishka123:

I would love to join Customer support.You can whisper me . I mainly online in Counter Strike Room #1. I can speak english , hindi,russian,french, German and Portuguese.I am in skype and facebook.

Please Post you name in skype and/or facebook, so we know…

Flag Post

Post any ideas under the Feature Request Section

Flag Post

Hello, I am a daily user of csp and am applying to be part of your in game support team. I want to help in making this a clean and fun site. There a lot young children on this site and I see a lot of vulgar language. I also see a lot of spamming, harassment towards others, a lot of sexual talk and inappropriate user names. It hard to play or find a mod to help with this when one is needed. I hope this meets the standards of your requests. My Skype is foxitude23 and email is foxitude23@gmail.com

Flag Post

Vile,i’m sorry for lying because i was slow typing and my Mum is calling,i occassionally post replies after playing CS Portable.I played this game since it reached 1.16 version.

I like to volunteer:
IGN:mrlukeskywalker
Clan:Axis
Skype name:xavierachan (my Mum didn’t want to recieve unknown contacts so don’t add me ok)

Flag Post

Can I join I want to help to get rid of spammers and glichers it annoys so much and my name on cs is gai and my rank 1

Flag Post

Reminder

Flag Post

Reminder

haha only skype acc gets to be mod??thats not fair

Flag Post

sup vile can i join?
i can detect glitches,hackers
i dont have a skype acc you can pm me kong chat and game
sorry if the text doesnt work dont know

Flag Post

Skype is a free to download, free to use, chat program.
It’s not particularly large, and easy to install.

Skype is used as a tool that allows real time communication among members of my staff, and other departments.

No, I will never respond to a posting of someones facebook, e-mail, kongregate name, or in-game name.

If a potential applicant does not provide a Skype name, they are not responded to.

Flag Post

Vile, i posted all you want like My skype name and i added you. Why didnt you make me a ?