*Seeking Support Volunteers* page 14 (locked)

854 posts

Flag Post
Twilly_

If Vile chooses you for the support team, he will be contacting you via Skype.

Flag Post
Originally posted by iGezus:
Twilly_

If Vile chooses you for the support team, he will be contacting you via Skype.

Ok.

Flag Post

Yo! Miss ya. so am i yet?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Twilly_:

Yo! Miss ya. so am i <mod> yet?

-1 for being too willing. :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by CSPortable_Vile:

Important Note: Those who are accepted to join the Official Customer Support Team will be required to adhere to an established rules of expected conduct. Such information will be provided via the Customer Support Handbook. The team will be expanding, and we encourage users who speak a variety of languages to apply.

You wont become mod by just posting on the forums

Flag Post

Hey, i can be IN-GAME SUPPORT.
Im help in game etc.
My skype: mikus1227

Flag Post

Hi, I am dirtyharry on csp (android) himansh and I have been talking about me becoming a moderator to help with glitchers and abusers.
Thank you.

Flag Post

Hello I am united_thug_life in android , I am very interested in becoming a mod due to too many people hacking whilst official mods are not there, my
Skype name: david_lolohea
thank you very much

Flag Post

Hello! Name is Twilly_1 Fullname is Little CSPortable_Twilly

Flag Post

Hello! Name is Twilly_1 Fullname is Little Twilly Moglin

LOL you Copy that name in Aq worlds

Flag Post
Originally posted by JohnRemmonC:

LOL you Copy that name in Aq worlds

Dude its CSPortable_Twilly

Flag Post

This is my application for the position of IN GAME SUPPORT (PC) I am a very active member and somewhat well known on kongregate.I am also the clan leader of RAGE.send me a PM or talk to me when I’m online in chatroom #1.I don’t remember my Skype name at the moment so I will tell you when I remember it.

Flag Post

Hello This is my official application for IN GAME Support . I would like to volunteer for IN GAME SUPPORT . My skype name is awesome.sen and i am frequent in kongregate . You can send me a private message and i am generally online in CS PORTABLE CHAT ROOM #1

Flag Post

I would like to apply for email/in game support or PC in game support, whichever is available or needed. My CS:Portable name is supervillain321, the same as my Kongregate name. I am new to Skype, and I signed in using Facebook, I’m assuming my skype name is facebook:adewitt457, but like I said, it’s new to me so I’m not sure.

Flag Post

hey me is kashfi.ahmed28 i want to be a mod to improve the discipline of the game

Flag Post

I would like to join helping out with In-game support.
You can contact me via Skype at Woodyrocks or through kongregate chat and also through private message at r3deem3r. I hope you will let me help out keeping cs portable a kind and clean environment.

Flag Post

Application Outline

This is my official application to the position regarding
In-Game Support; Responding to issues of spamming, harassment, vulgar language, inappropriate user names, and excessive sexual language.

You may contact me via Skype [razzal01], Kongregate chat, or through personal message at razzal.
In addition to this; you may contact me via email at profesorul88@yahoo.com

Flag Post

I will be very happy to assist in IN-GAME SUPPORT. Along with my application I also want to make it clear that Critical Strike Portable needs more Moderators. Actually, I couldn’t find any Moderator for a few days, while somebody was abusing me and using a bug to kick me through all these days, long days.. and I have wasted a lot of time, because of that one, literally one player. For the sake of my mental condition, this problem has been already solved. I have no idea how many Moderators are on duty, but I guess it must be a quite number. However, there are still too few of them to figure that mess out. Though, This is an android game, and I can easily deduce why some Moderators aren’t 24/7. PLEASE, get more Moderators, if not me, choose somebody else but it needs to be done.

As I wrote I’ll be very happy to assist in IN-GAME SUPPORT, I just feel that I could fill a hole which is a big chunk of problems in the game. I’m very zealous to help players on any server, I speak almost fluently three languages: Polish (Europe), Vietnamese (Asia) and English. I also play on every continent, my average time is 2.5 hours per day.

Flag Post

Hi owners and mods,
I’m from Malaysia and it seems there is no mods from Malaysia and a very small numbers in the Asia server rooms. Been too many spammers, flooding, glitches, that is not respecting the gameplay.

I would like to request to become an In-Game Support for the Asia server rooms.

I have only been playing for the last couple of months now in rank 3. I speak 3 languages which include English, Malay and Chinese.

You may contact me via skype at daohdarko.

Looking forward for your approval and reply.
Cheers! :)

Flag Post

Hi um , my name is Dovinakin. I was previously a mod during December 2012. I got demoted because I didn’t come on often , and i had to study hard for school. Ive had previous recommendations by people like WeaponsDealer , I also recommended Gezus to become a moderator. Skullhead also used to moderate with me. I have skills in finding hackers and other important stuff like finding abusers. I’m pretty sure there is something to check the logs of a player or mod or something..

Anyways I’m requesting to be In-Game Support. I have the skills and I have done it before. I am now active because school is finished. Im usually on for about 6 hours training my sniper skills , although sometimes I can moderate rooms that have innapropriate naming or hackers or unfair settings.

You may contact me on skype. My username is Pandas_Cant_Jump

My In-Game name is its_on_now

Thanks! -Its_on_now

Flag Post

I would like to be in the position of in-game support, just talk to me in a kongregate message or whisper me.. tnx

Flag Post

Hi GAME Master or moderator,
Im Wilson Cabelos,I would like to be in position of INGAME SUPPORT,so i can help fix bugs and stop other people from spamming that makes the others lagged.. and detect the hackers or cheaters that is not fair for this game.. Im from Philippines and i noticed that theres no Filipino moderator so i want to be the First one.. :-)

Just contact me in my kongregate acc. just wispher to me…
My codename in CMS is unexpecred14

-unexpected14

Flag Post

Hello, I am intrigued of the thought of being a part of the in-game support team, it just seems like it would be a great experience for my csp game gaming. Also, I would like to put my efforts into preventing others from spamming, abusing, glitching, etc. Likewise, I would like to make csp a game that provides a healthy and user-friendly environment. In conclusion, I will give my Skype name: luisvazquez19981.

Flag Post

Hello my name duranttula from csp ive been
encountering to many hackers, glitchers, cheaters,and
to many players for faul language. I am a daily player.
I would love that opportunity to become mod.
Contact me on kik duranttula1or on kongerate acc.
Thank you.

Flag Post

Hello, I would like to be in the in-game support team. My Skype name is luisvazquez19981