*Seeking Support Volunteers* page 2 (locked)

854 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheTripper:

Hi,
I’d be willing to give my assistance In-game on Android. Contact by email is preferred, but Skype can be set up if that’s easier for you. TheTripperCSP@gmail.com

Freeman would certainly make an excellent addition to your support team too :) He’s a great guy.

Welcome to the team!

Flag Post

Add me on Skype EpicD4Life

Flag Post
Originally posted by EpicDisasterd:

Add me on Skype EpicD4Life

Welcome to the team. =)

Flag Post

Can I join the in game support too ?
please reply to me on the forums too and if your answer is no can i help the person who is in-game support?

war-shivam00100

Flag Post

Is there any vacancy left?

AMF——Kimpogi

Flag Post
Originally posted by kimkarylle:

AMF——Kimpogi

I’ll get Vile to update the first post to show what’s available and what is not :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by iGezus:

AMF——Kimpogi

I’ll get Vile to update the first post to show what’s available and what is not :)

I’m pretty sure there is. When are you guys on I’m at school in computer design class!

Flag Post
Originally posted by shivam00100:

Can I join the in game support too ?
please reply to me on the forums too and if your answer is no can i help the person who is in-game support?

war-shivam00100

Idk if there are any more spots for in-game support, but don’t quote me on that. Ask Vile

Flag Post
Originally posted by CSPortable_Vile:
Originally posted by Boyman:

So this forum thread is for people willing to help people that has problems with the game?
If it is, I would like to join.
You can contact me on skype.

I am trying to help and you think that I will give people false information because I sometimes troll?
Well I troll to piss people off, and by giving away false information, what’s the worst thing I can do?

Anyway, give me a chance to actually help people.

There is a structured set of rules for potential applicants to my team. I feel that your ‘Trolling’ is a clear indication of your maturity level. I’m sorry, but at this time I do not feel that due to your age, and prior actions, you would be an appropriate fit. Thank you for understanding.

Actually I don’t understand, I am actually trying to help people.

Trolling?
Well of course I will keep trolling when you don’t give an opportunity to change.

“I do not feel that due to your age”
How do you know anything about my age?

Maturity
Well I actually am very mature most of the time like right now, I am only immature when I troll.

And also I don’t think you’re reading the whole post, I already explained about the trolling.

I still want to join the helping team.

And also all you care about is the “bad things” I do.
What about the good things?
I usally help people in the chat.

Also, you seem to trust these random people more than me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CSPortable_Vile:

So this forum thread is for people willing to help people that has problems with the game?
If it is, I would like to join.
You can contact me on skype.

I am trying to help and you think that I will give people false information because I sometimes troll?
Well I troll to piss people off, and by giving away false information, what’s the worst thing I can do?

Anyway, give me a chance to actually help people.

There is a structured set of rules for potential applicants to my team. I feel that your ‘Trolling’ is a clear indication of your maturity level. I’m sorry, but at this time I do not feel that due to your age, and prior actions, you would be an appropriate fit. Thank you for understanding.

Actually I don’t understand, I am actually trying to help people.

Trolling?
Well of course I will keep trolling when you don’t give an opportunity to change.

“I do not feel that due to your age”
How do you know anything about my age?

Maturity
Well I actually am very mature most of the time like right now, I am only immature when I troll.

And also I don’t think you’re reading the whole post, I already explained about the trolling.

I still want to join the helping team.

And also all you care about is the “bad things” I do.
What about the good things?
I usally help people in the chat.

Also, you seem to trust these random people more than me.

The problem is the bad things you do mentioning you troll isn’t going help you become a support Team member..

Flag Post

The problem is the bad things you do mentioning you troll isn’t going help you become a support Team member..

That message was meant for Vile, not you.
And also I can’t understand what you typed “The bad things you do mentiioning you troll isn’t going to help”
My reaction

Flag Post
Boyman

Boyman you’ve ruined your reputation. Nobody likes you because you’re a racist troll. You won’t make it into the support team because nobody can trust you.

Flag Post

And also I can’t understand what you typed “The bad things you do mentiioning you troll isn’t going to help”
My reaction

Sorry quick typing.

Flag Post

AMF——Kimpogi

Hello Kim – all vacancies are listed at the top of the forum page. I update it immediately when the number of vacancies change.

Flag Post

My reaction

You’re obviously not going to be selected as a support volunteer if you’re a racist troll. Vile knows how immature you are and doesn’t think you’d be a good addition to the team. That is what people are trying to say.

Flag Post

Anyway, this is an Application thread not a Troll thread or an Argument Thread. If you wish to create your own thread discussing how much you hate someone then by all means, it’ll just get locked after a few hours but Please do not post anything _here_that does not regard your own application to the support team. If you have been denied already then you should not be posting here.
Thank you.

Flag Post

In-Game Support; Responding to issues of spamming, harassment, vulgar language, inappropriate user names, and excessive sexual language.

I’m interested with this position. Any additional details for this?

Flag Post
Originally posted by tally7:

My reaction

You’re obviously not going to be selected as a support volunteer if you’re a racist troll. Vile knows how immature you are and doesn’t think you’d be a good addition to the team. That is what people are trying to say.

I am not interested in this anymore
and by the way…

“Racist troll”?
Seriously?
How am I racist, and how do you know anything about me?
The thing that is wrong with you is that you think everything that you read is right.
First of all, I am no racist.
Second, I do not troll ALL the time.
_
And as I said in my previous post, you guys didn’t even read the whole thing.
You just think like: Oh look it’s a post by boyman! Lets all hate it for no reason!
And also as I said earlier, that messag was meant for Vile, not you people.
And if someone replies to this one, I will report you post and I will have a reason to report it.

Flag Post

In-Game Support; Responding to issues of spamming, harassment, vulgar language, inappropriate user names, and excessive sexual language.

I’m interested with this position. Any additional details for this?

Kim, please join the Official Skype Discussion Group:

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/186-cs-portable/topics/302151-official-csp-skype-discussion-group

Flag Post

Positions on the support team are filling up exponentially. Now is the time to contribute to the community in a way that you love. Apply now and make a difference in the game you enjoy most.
-The Support Team

Flag Post

Hello, I’d like to give it a shot to become in-game support, just to stop seeing the word (*I***141), In the player list and to help CS portable become a good game.
Things to know about me:
Email:N/A (Cant log in)
Additional info:
Its alright if im not accepted. :D

Flag Post

Hello! I would like to join In-game support(Android). You can contact me thought Skype! Skype nick- dykim1104

Flag Post

I would like to be position: In-Game Support (Android). U can contact me via Email jain.visky@gmail.com

Flag Post

I Like this game and this game need somefull help my email is : soldadovzla@hotmail.com

Flag Post

Jainvisky

RichardVzla

Please provide me with your Skype names for a quicker response.