*Seeking Support Volunteers* page 9 (locked)

854 posts

Flag Post

I would like to apply for in- game supporter: moderator on andriod I would follow the requirements and would not abuse it. You can reach me on kik yrneh12mercy or skype yrneh12x187x thanks for reading this and I hope to further

Flag Post

Hey there my good sirs,I would like to join In-game support(Android). You can contact me through Skype.My skype username is aliffikri18.

Some information about me :

In-game Name : mat_yo
Clan : [O]N[E]

Flag Post

i would like to help out,so i will be in-game support

Flag Post

Application for In-game support for issues of spamming, harassment, etc. OR Technical Issues OR Email support for either of those.

I am reachable through Kongregate PM, Skype (Joshd1396), or email at joshuadavidoff@gmail.com.

I speak English and Spanish fluently. I’ve been playing CS Portable for several months. Please contact me if you’d like to know more information.

Thanks for the opportunity.
—Joshd19

Flag Post

I want to be in the position of in-game support. I meet people that need help everyday. I would very much like to see you play Vile. Hope i can join. :D

Flag Post

Hi I would like to become a mod (moderator). I see people who need help a nd I help them everyday but I don’t feel like im fully helping them.And I would like to take out the people using vulgar language because they are disturbing our other players.I’m on android and my name on. cs portable is t_o_x_i_c and my skype name is toxiccomeatmebro . I really hope I get in.Thx!

Flag Post

Hi,

I’d be willing to give my assistance In-game on Android.Contact me by email but skype can be set up if u want and my cs name is chupacabraz i also apperciated u if u can give me change to helped u becoming ur assistance;-)

Ur sincerely,
CS player number 1 fan

Flag Post

Srry i didnt type my email my email is rusydi.fauzi2000@gmail.com.i hope to be a helper and making cs portable a good game to playXD

Flag Post

Hi,

I be willing to give my full assiatance In-fame Android.Contact me by email rusydi.fauzi2000@gmail.com but skype can be set-up if u want to.I hope u could give me a opporcunity to let me become one and my cs name is chupacabraz.

Ur sincerely,
Cs player number one fan

Flag Post
soulkiller007

You failed to provide a Skype name. If you do not have one, you can create one for free. If you can’t download the program then you will not be able to join the team.

ff67

Did you know that you can actually edit your post? Under your name there is an “Edit Post” option, just click on it and you can make any changes you wish instead of posting multiple times in a row. You can also delete your posts.

Flag Post

I dont have a webcam D: sad then

Flag Post

Im done editing could u help me be ur assistance as u want toXD

Flag Post

Hello names dru(Drew)
I would like to apply for In-Game Support.I have been Staff on many Game Servers exp. Minecraft.I know how to deal with people calmly and fast. I’m a large fan of your game and would like to help maintain and keep it peaceful.

Email: druyay@gmail.com
Facebook: adventuretimeformc@gmail.com
Ps. Yes I have a web cam and working mike.

Flag Post

Hey

I would be willing to give my full assistance In-fame Android.Contact me by email rusydi.fauzi2000@gmail.com but skype can be also set up if u want and hope u could give me a opportunity to be a moderator so i could warned all those people who say vulgar worlds to each other its all wat i can say.

Cs name:gryphon

Hope for the bestXD

Flag Post
soulkiller007

You don’t need a webcam. We use Instant Messaging to communicate.

ff67

Any inquiries regarding your application to the support team can be directed to my email
CSPGezus@gmail.com
or you are free to simply message me via Kongregate Private message at
iGezus.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Positions on the support team are filling up exponentially. Now is the time to contribute to the community in a way that you love. Apply now and make a difference in the game you enjoy most.
-The Support Team

Flag Post

Ok then

Flag Post
ff67

Please delete your previous posts. There is no need to apply 4 times.

Flag Post

Hello ff67!

In order to be interviewed by Vile for the application process, please provide a Skype name. thank you.

Flag Post

Hi this is jakilla100 but in the game im jakilla1000 if u think u can and i mean u can help me plz do im only avalible in kongregate chat

Flag Post
jakilla100

Applicants are required to provide a Skype name to qualify for the Support Team.

Flag Post

This is my official application to the position regarding E-mail Support; Bugs, Glitches & Exploits You may contact me via Skype exesnicker, Kongregate chat, or through personal message at freakyrabbiylv. In addition to this; you may contact me via email at music125@inbox.lv

Flag Post

-

Flag Post

Fixed :)

Flag Post

Hello, I would like to apply for an in-game support position. I love to help and volunteer for the players if CSP and I will do whatever I can to help contribute to this awesome game.
You may contact me via Skype [CSP-Divine], Kongregate chat, or through personal message at Revonthus. In addition to this; you may contact me via email at adrianangeles2000gmail

Flag Post

I will love to help with fixing the hackers and abusers of this game my skype name is amotorxgod123