Hey Igor Just wanted to Say Thanks :D

15 posts

Flag Post

Im not here to file complaint or anything (at least for now ;D) but I just wanted to say thanks for everything uve done so far as Im sure most of enjoy to play this awesome game!! Have a nice day :D

Flag Post

im glad its not another complaint about this game, im sick of all the OMG i hate this bug fix it fix it and the constant request glad to know you Like the game im sure igor appreciates it also

Flag Post

Don’t forget the constant ‘Make it like MW3’ request. Really hate those.
Nice to finally see somebody just complimenting it.

Flag Post

yes, all of us truly thank you for this awesome game you guys made, don’t think any other online game can match it… hope you guys keep up the good work.

Flag Post
Originally posted by PhobicSoft:

thank you igor for making this game and thanks to all the team working for igor including phobic and f2004w
and what is MW3? :p
☺☻☺☻
war-shivam00100

Flag Post
Originally posted by shivam00100:

thank you igor for making this game and thanks to all the team working for igor including phobic and f2004w
and what is MW3? :p
☺☻☺☻
war-shivam00100

Modern Warfare 3

Yeah me too..
Does anyone seen a COD:MW in a browser? Ridiculous

AMF——Kimpogi

Flag Post

yeah, of course I thank igor for making this game and sacrificing time just for our satisfaction. Of course not to mention the other 2 people who helped igor, phobicsoft and f2004w. Btw, belated happy birthday too igor :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by gamer0521:

yeah, of course I thank igor for making this game and sacrificing time just for our satisfaction. Of course not to mention the other 2 people who helped igor, phobicsoft and f2004w. Btw, belated happy birthday too igor :)

Igor had alot of help also congrats to the android and iOS staff

Flag Post
Originally posted by gamer0521:

Igor Levockin!
Thank you for your hard work you have made this awesome game to play for us! And its really awesome game. Why?

-No kreds
-Great maps (Much maps – not like in other games – 7 or 8 maps)
-Free Multiplayer
-Pratice with bots
-Ranks
-Great skins
-Cool weapons
-And of course graphics
-Great developers who have made this for free.

Thank you for everything!

Flag Post

I think you should be able to pay so Igor makes profits,maybe custom Emblems, CUstom Gun colors you can buy so Igor/Staff make Profit.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EpicDisasterd:

I think you should be able to pay so Igor makes profits,maybe custom Emblems, CUstom Gun colors you can buy so Igor/Staff make Profit.

You can donate kreds to the game.

Flag Post

Same here, even though I suck, CS was pretty much the only game I used to play on the PC. Android games somehow doesn’t even give me even 5% the fun of playing CS, and suddenly CSP came and this is such a rush of great joy!
The idea of being able to play CS on my android anywhere anytime is way kool.

Flag Post

Oh, what I meant to say is….BIG thanks to Igor and the CSP team!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by EpicDisasterd:

Thats a awesome idea. +1

Flag Post

you can donate if you’re so inclined. whether all the money goes to igor, i do not know. to donate, click on the Donate button on the first screen.

i think the button should be more visible, perhaps a flashing banner on the bottom, so people actually notice it. before, the button was even less visible.