DEDLY Clan - Arrange A Match With Us

10 posts

Flag Post

Hey, CSP community. Have a clan? Want a versus match? Post your available times here, and we’ll see when we can arrange a versus match, 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, or even full-scale clan battle.

DEDLY – Masaaki

Flag Post

TNT-kg200017 which u probly wont do…….:(

Flag Post

okay so this may sound weird….but i want to 1v3 ur best players awp.. awp_lego im leader of folk and want to show ppl our skill…pm 960resu ing if you want to do this :D

Flag Post

Clan matches are 4v4s :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by blakcness:

okay so this may sound weird….but i want to 1v3 ur best players awp.. awp_lego im leader of folk and want to show ppl our skill…pm 960resu ing if you want to do this :D

Don’t be to high of yourself.
How much is your K/Ds?

Flag Post

Bump?

Flag Post

Listen guys, if you want a match we also need to see times you’re available.
I have a pretty busy schedule some days, so I’d like to know these things in advance.

Flag Post
Originally posted by PhobicSoft:

Listen guys, if you want a match we also need to see times you’re available.
I have a pretty busy schedule some days, so I’d like to know these things in advance.

I’m down for a clan match ;D
Let’s work for either a 2v2 or 3v3.
I know this is not something to ask while asking for a clan match but are you interested in an alliance as well?

Flag Post

I know this is not something to ask while asking for a clan match but are you interested in an alliance as well?

LOL. Yeah sure, although honestly lately I’ve been what you call busy as hell, and I think I’m only going to get busier as time goes by… I’m debating on leaving the clan in the very capable hands of boldy97 (I’ll still be in the clan though, just not the leader)
We’ll see what happens.

Flag Post
Originally posted by varnine:

Bump?

just 1v3 me and you’ll see why im so high