[141]Clan War Against [Folk] Accept? or Deny?

63 posts

Flag Post

Clan war 141 don’t chicken out you guys talkn all dat shyt so put your money where your mouth is
Time: 4:30 eastern time tomorrow

Flag Post

LMAOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo*DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDD*

Flag Post

are you going to play baby dukes?

Flag Post

lol… btw isn’t F0lk clan from WC3???

Flag Post

Wheres the money?!?!? LMAOOO
And i wasnt talking shit babe
Im just trying to get your fact straight.. BOiiii

Flag Post
Originally posted by DirtLuck77:

Lucky when will you ever learn? Minrr and Enter are some of the most uncreative guys you will ever meet. Everything is based off of COD for Enter. Minrr just follows behind.

Flag Post
Originally posted by iGezus:

Lucky when will you ever learn? Minrr and Enter are some of the most uncreative guys you will ever meet. Everything is based off of COD for Enter. Minrr just follows behind.

Ouch….
Minrr and don’t deny it you whimp clan war 141 since you talk so much sh*t

Flag Post

Our team line-up is nasty. lol.

Flag Post

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Flag Post

141 was stolen from CoD, too

Flag Post

damn.. you b!tches…quit fighting on forums that are irrelevant to your disagreements

Flag Post

For one this is between 141 and Folk not between a mod and randoms keep it your thoughts out of the thread.
-Thx <3

Flag Post
Originally posted by tally7:

141 was stolen from CoD, too

Yeah, but we don’t use names from established clans on other games.

Flag Post

Haterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Gezus i forgot that im a follower
Man you use to be so cool, now you dissing my clan that i made i wouldve expected more from Gezus
HATERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Btw i only follow 3 ppl on twitter XD

Flag Post

it is just a gameee. spread love not hate like me queen despair <3 :* :p :9 i wish i could like all of u

Flag Post

Blazin, don’t even talk Folk is not a known viral clan, ya if it was the same name on the same game then ya it would be poser abundant Consult , but in this case it`s on a entirely different concept of format and Scripting bro, so hush mouth and stay in your place

Flag Post

damn.. you b!tches…quit fighting on forums that are irrelevant to your disagreements

ikr hon, when are u gonna play again? i missed that moment when we licked each other with AK

Flag Post
Originally posted by foreverdesperate:

ikr hon, when are u gonna play again? i missed that moment when we licked each other with AK

LOL… dunno i think ima be able to get on in a week or 2
and i miss u 2 honey…. btw remembered your password did ya??

Flag Post
Originally posted by Minrr:

Haterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Gezus i forgot that im a follower
Man you use to be so cool, now you dissing my clan that i made i wouldve expected more from Gezus
HATERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Btw i only follow 3 ppl on twitter XD

Honestly Minrr I couldn’t care less, you left MvP because Despair did, which makes you a follower.

Originally posted by EnTerNaLnV:

Blazin, don’t even talk Folk is not a known viral clan, ya if it was the same name on the same game then ya it would be poser abundant Consult , but in this case it`s on a entirely different concept of format and Scripting bro, so hush mouth and stay in your place

Nobody cares how ‘Viral’ Folk is on a different god damn platform, point is you created Skyz and now Folk, why not come up with something original?

Stop Spamming the forums.
Thanks.

Flag Post

Wtf see yall got your facts all wrong…
Im not a clan hopper, I was going to stay with MvP forever
I left because there was nothing to it…
Uhhh what do MvP do.. Scrim each other every day nothing new
I was going to start making shit like BG and so on but never got feedback FROM THE LEADER
I said in MvP even after Despair left… I left a couple weeks after Merq and everybody was getting in it
You was in every other clan so was Insanity
Wtf you talking about follow
And Most Of All IM THE F**********KING LEADER ON Folk
I got the NAME OF THE F***ING THESAURUS FROM FRIENDSHIP
Like DAMMM BRODIEEEE

Flag Post

Igezus excuse ure tone, seconded of all if you u read properly u well see “Folk is not a known viral clan”, and seconded of all its our a clan thread that has to do with us and nothing towards you sir. Now shoo shoo, ure little master needs you.

Flag Post

And Gezus, why do you get in our conversations anyways, u say don’t spam but yet your spamming Folk`s, and 141 thread gtfo, Stop playing dad were big boys go attend someone else`s thread. O and its kinda a no life when u spend you time on a forum looking for bs to comment on, but like i said that your job bud. Good job in following directions.

Flag Post

And Gezus, why do you get in our conversations anyways, u say don’t spam but yet your spamming Folk`s, and 141 thread gtfo, Stop playing dad were big boys go attend someone else`s thread. O and its kinda a no life when u spend you time on a forum looking for bs to comment on, but like i said that your job bud. Good job in following directions.

I don’t know if thats a compliment or an insult XD

Hey guys instead of arguing about each others clan names and that is 141 going against Folk or what?

Flag Post

Wtf stop posting random people this is about 141 and Folk your just giving them more reasons to stall and you guys better be on because at 4:30 i am making the clan war game

Flag Post
Originally posted by Azma8:

I don’t know if thats a compliment or an insult XD

Hey guys instead of arguing about each others clan names and that is 141 going against Folk or what?

Jesus thank you azma8 someone atleast frikin sees that they are stalling