[141]Clan War Against [Folk] Accept? or Deny? page 3

63 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by bIazian:
Originally posted by iGezus:
Originally posted by Minrr:

“Lmfao no 141 is allied with MvP, I know everyone in 141 2.0 because most of them are my best friends.”
Again your being bias
“I hope the Idiots at Folk know that they challenged some of the best players in the game to a stupid clan battle.”
Again your FACTS IS F***ING WRONG
they challenge us DO YOU NOT SEE THE TITLE?
Im not being “nice” because im being completely honest?
Do you even play anymore and whos left in MvP again?
And we have a 4th you fuck nugget you just dont know my clan like you do 141
Just dont say anything to me Gezus cuz everything you say to me is irrelvant

When I start dropping facts, you’ll know it. Since when are Despair, Lucky and Insanity_zzz not some of the best? Please explain how you plan on defeating one of the greatest pairs this game has ever seen?
And while your at it; explain to me why you censor one word but a line or two later you don’t bother to censor it..?
I’m sorry I’ve been too busy helping to Run the game you play. Once again, if you looked beyond your tunnel vision, you’d see that I was selected for the support team of this game for Studio OnMars. Obviously I still play this game but my time, efforts and attention have been elsewhere.
As long as you are still planning on insulting me; I will not stop talking to you.
Folk is not a clan, you have what 4 people in it and all you’ve done is cause trouble with the other clans.

The line-up is Despair, Triumph, Obvious, and Lukie. We are some of the best. This isn’t a clan match out of anger or rivalry.. but for fun. You’re right Gezus… Folk and 141 are not clans but are something greater, a team. :D

BEAUTIFUL MAN JUST FLAT OUT BEAUTIFUL Bursts into tears, and starts to claps BEAUTIFUL

Flag Post

lol… wasn’t this forum about a clan war???

Flag Post

Yes
I’m deleting this forum it’s just basically spam now they are obviously not going to accept

Flag Post

BEAUTIFUL MAN JUST FLAT OUT BEAUTIFUL Bursts into tears, and starts to claps BEAUTIFUL

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Do not see that? But Im the bad guy?
Do you guys have 20/20 vision or… Some type of brain affect
that dont want you to see the truth

Flag Post

Ummm? are you referring that i was trying to be sarcastic i think that statement made by triumph was actually good i was just trying to make it sound a little more dramatic than needed

Flag Post

I’m missing out :(

-Jayjayx12

Flag Post

Igezus that’s pretty bad if ure best friends are on a computer game, you dont even know each other irl, lol its ok Haters keep me going yolo.

Flag Post

we accept dude, enter had to work and i was alseep still we can do it right now

Flag Post
Originally posted by FaZeTrickstars:

I’m missing out :(

-Jayjayx12

Jay, be thankful. This drama is ridiculous.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EnTerNaLnV:

Igezus that’s pretty bad if ure best friends are on a computer game, you dont even know each other irl, lol its ok Haters keep me going yolo.

Loljason I’ve got tons of friends online and offline, don’t you worry<3

Flag Post
Originally posted by blakcness:

we accept dude, enter had to work and i was alseep still we can do it right now

LMAO SERIOUSLY ALRIGHT THAN resu let’s do it right now like you said

Flag Post

Yo Folk chill for today what i think you should do is just wait for your best clan members to get on and srry bout the quote above this post that was my friend but seriously though i want to clan war a clan at there full potential

Flag Post

I see no reason for Drama at this point, we are upcoming Clans/Teams and both don`t need the stress, At this point at i am Abundant against it all, and also calm, and if u need anything just email me at: Cozmix96@gmail.com, Thank you for being understanding, and will look forward to have affairs with you, Have a good day to all of you and play hard.