Banned (locked)

17 posts

Flag Post

So today I was banned by the mod “Vile”.
He did it for a personal reason, because I reported him.
And also, he typed this:

Dear Boyman;
After careful review of our records, I regret to inform you that your Critical-Strike Portable Account has been suspended. Your account has been used for a number of repeat offenses; Racism, Harassment, Vulgar and Sexual Language, Filing False Reports. Your conduct is a violation of the expected community standards of our players, and we have been forced to act accordingly. Your account will be carefully reviewed for possible permanent removal from our servers.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, and thank you for your patience regarding this matter.
-Critical-Strike Support Team
Sincerely; CSP Support Team Direction Vile
Take care, and happy gaming! (^_^;

-

As you can see, “filing false reports”, and racism harassment bla bla bla, well I did that on kongregate, not on CSP.

And the “filing false reports”, that must’ve been him.
Also when I saw his mod log, he had kicked a lot of people for no reason and sometimes to become host himself.

So I want to get un-banned, and this was not a reason to ban.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Boyman:

And also, he typed this:

Dear Boyman;
After careful review of our records, I regret to inform you that your Critical-Strike Portable Account has been suspended. Your account has been used for a number of repeat offenses; Racism, Harassment, Vulgar and Sexual Language, Filing False Reports. Your conduct is a violation of the expected community standards of our players, and we have been forced to act accordingly. Your account will be carefully reviewed for possible permanent removal from our servers.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, and thank you for your patience regarding this matter.

-

As you can see, “filing false reports”, and racism harassment bla bla bla, well I did that on kongregate, not on CSP.

Also when I saw his mod log, he had kicked a lot of people for no reason and sometimes to become host himself.

Please avoid posting forums discussions with inaccurate information. (^_^;

-Your account was suspended, not banned.
-You have filed false reports against a number of Moderators over the last few months.
-“Also when I saw his mod log, he had kicked a lot of people for no reason and sometimes to become host himself.” – This is an example of filing false reports, as the statement is entirely untrue. (^_^;

Your account is currently under review, please be patient regarding this matter. Posting slanderous forum pages will not help your case, and I strongly advise against doing so. Thank you for your understanding regarding this issue!

Flag Post

Me filing false reports?
Wrong, you’re the only liar here.
I have proof, take a look at your mod log, you should be able to find it there.

Flag Post

Me filing false reports?

Regarding the removal of a number of players, I removed a cluster of users for glitching out of a map, and kill harvesting. This is your only warning to cease your false accusations.
Regarding your in-game racism, you are the owner of the account name ‘N——r_Squad_Leader’ – an account name that will be changed shortly for racism. ^^

Thank you for understanding. ^^

Flag Post

And also, he typed this:

Dear Boyman;

-

Yes boyman you make false reports like you did to me and gezus

Flag Post
Originally posted by CSPortable_Vile:

Me filing false reports?

Regarding the removal of a number of players, I removed a cluster of users for glitching out of a map, and kill harvesting. This is your only warning to cease your false accusations.
Regarding your in-game racism, you are the owner of the account name ‘N——r_Squad_Leader’ – an account name that will be changed shortly for racism. ^^

Thank you for understanding. ^^

When you removed a cluster of glitchers, why didn’t you warn them?

Originally posted by shivam00100:

And also, he typed this:

Dear Boyman;

-

Yes boyman you make false reports like you did to me and gezus

I’ve never made false reports, you’re just scared of the truth, and being unmoded.

Flag Post

Your new login name is ‘Happy_Squad_Leader’ – thank you for understanding, and avoid using such vulgar racism in the future.

Flag Post

Nice Name Vile ;)
Good for you Boyman!
When you have Derp Monkey now you have Happy_Squad_Leader!

Flag Post

Boyman, just because your name on CS Portable isn’t Boyman, we still know the guy being racist everywhere is you, just an F.Y.I.

Flag Post

This topic is hilarious! And sad for boyman, but in the end, all finished well. Also “[removed] squad leader” wasn’t racist at all. Or am I wrong?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gheata:

This topic is hilarious! And sad for boyman, but in the end, all finished well. Also “[removed] squad leader” wasn’t racist at all. Or am I wrong?

The word nigger is not racist.

Flag Post

I this is great thank you Boyman, you’ve officially made my day.

Flag Post

The word n****r is not racist

Therein lies the problem.
Boyman also apparently thinks calling shivam a “stupid dirty indian” isn’t racist either.

Flag Post
Originally posted by PhobicSoft:

The word n****r is not racist

Therein lies the problem.
Boyman also apparently thinks calling shivam a “stupid dirty indian” isn’t racist either.

His perception on racism is horribly incorrect. And no it can’t be fixed, I have tried numerous times.

Flag Post

Sort of makes me wonder what his parents were like? I mean, he had to learn it (or rather not learn anything) from somewhere didn’t he?
Sometimes thinking about stuff like this makes me laugh, and other times I start losing faith in humanity.

Flag Post
Originally posted by PhobicSoft:

Sort of makes me wonder what his parents were like? I mean, he had to learn it (or rather not learn anything) from somewhere didn’t he?
Sometimes thinking about stuff like this makes me laugh, and other times I start losing faith in humanity.

Obviously this is an unfortunate matter to think of as far as how he was raised. But i couldn’t help but laugh when he actually applied for the support team. xD

Flag Post

Lol justice is served for Boyman :D Now it’s time for The_Real_Hunter :D