What happened to my FPS?!

4 posts

Flag Post

Last time my fps was averaging 20 then. But now, my fps lowered to 15-10 what happened to the settings?

Please revert the settings back to the way it used to be. I want my game-play to be fun again.. I hate low fps.

Flag Post

You can change Quality from Low to Ultra! And if you are playing on server and there are a lot of people your FPS will decrase! And If you are playing on bigger map that may cause lag! And maybye your PC/Android is to bad for playing this game! :)

Flag Post

Same is happening to me but I was getting around 200 FPS and now i get around 20. I have restructured my settings to maximize the FPS but that doesn’t work. Also the dead bodies do not disappear anymore. When the bodies accumulate ( 100-200) The game becomes unplayable it is so choppy. And if CS wont run on my computer then something is wrong with the game.

Flag Post

Huh. Runs great on my computer
o.O

Edit: Yup, just checked again on the latest version with High-Quality. Constant 60 FPS. And my computer isn’t exactly a gaming rig, either. Try setting Low Quality and turning off all settings, if it still runs bad my only guess is something is wrong with your computer.