Kicking me out of the game

9 posts

Flag Post

sir why when i play this game without 5-10 minutes the game end when i am going to play again i realize that i am only the one who kicked every game

Flag Post
Originally posted by DemoKoPog123:

sir why when i play this game without 5-10 minutes the game end when i am going to play again i realize that i am only the one who kicked every game

Say that again with less grammar errors.

Flag Post

Raat, English is not the only language in the world :-)

Demok, i think it is because you have 0 money and go below the limit. That always happens if you have 0 money but keep buying expensive weapons.

Try to pick them up off dead bodies until you make enough money so you can buy your own

(:

Flag Post

it certainly isn’t the lack of money. It can be the fact that you joined NOOB rooms, or that server hosts just didn’t like you. It may also be a failure of your internet connection, in that case you just get dc’d from the game (It’s annoying when having 1 second duration internet failure). Otherwise please specify :D

Flag Post

Actually this happens to me too. 5 minutes ago I hosted a zombie survival game. and after 200 kills I got kicked/disconnected. I don’t know why or who, but I know that this never happened before.

D:

“Stop whining and start winning "

- AgonyX

Flag Post

It’s probably just your internet connection slowing down a bit, ending with you disconnecting that round.

Flag Post

Yes, it happened with me, too. The lag causes it, I think…

ExP-Mateotis

Flag Post

It definitely happens to me because of my internet connection. Many of us arew being kicked because of that. So if u have high ping or something, close apps.

-Nic0le

Flag Post

thanks for helping me