[Request] Skip Round vote

7 posts

Flag Post

In Classic and Zombie Mode, players often have to wait around after they die.
Of course, that’s bound to happen sooner or later. However, there are times when the last few remaining survivors take a long time and the remaining players would like to play.
This is where the Skip Round option would be helpful. Players will be able to vote to skip the round, and if it’s received enough, the round ends as a draw.
I personally believe this a feature that should be added.

Flag Post

No, then griefers can team up or same teams can “Skip Round” to save this one guy from dying or just skip every level >:O NO

Flag Post

Well I suppose that when “skip round” would be an optional server setting, the problem of grieving wouldn’t be an issue. If you have a decent host of course :P.

Flag Post

Yeah, I hate how people just hide were no one can find them the entire round.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lukie01:

Well I suppose that when “skip round” would be an optional server setting, the problem of grieving wouldn’t be an issue. If you have a decent host of course :P.

yeah Lukie is correct :) it could be a server setting in a custom game. :)

Flag Post

You can post this at the request tab at the main menu of the game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by chumtin:

No, then griefers can team up or same teams can “Skip Round” to save this one guy from dying or just skip every level >:O NO

I can see where your argument is going, but I don’t think that is going to be an issue.
If people wanted to prevent a certain person from dying, then it would have been happening already. People can kick others. There has been little situations in which a certain group kicks another player to help prevent him/her from killing another.

Originally posted by FunkyBrainz:

You can post this at the request tab at the main menu of the game.

It’s been done for quite a while now (during the first week the request tab was out).
I just don’t think anyone’s been able to see it due to the mass amount of requests that has been entered. Therefore, I posted it on here.