Tired of being too good - add leagues

22 posts

Flag Post

Seriously, I join a TDM game 5 on 5 players, top player has already 35 kills and I still manage to get gold in that round. What’s the point of playing the next?

There should be leagues based on rank, or competitions when you know the best people will be seeded!

Flag Post

play the guy in the other forum http://www.kongregate.com/forums/186-cs-portable/topics/310228-seriously-where-are-the-less-terrible-players-of-this-game
but… they must be pretty damn terrible if they lose the medal when they have 35 kills
anyways maybe it’d be a good idea to have a forum where people could challenge each other.. idunno
i just know that we aren’t gonna see a ESEA League anytime soon

Flag Post

Well good job Ozdy maybe you can vs. me next time :).
141-Regret

Flag Post

play classic dust2 or switch to either counter-strike or counter-strike: global offensive if you really want competitive play…

Flag Post

All the bad people play on classic dust2.. I can barely find any good players on the game. Maybe we should set up our own leagues and teams. IGN: Triumph

Flag Post

Well, bad people play outside classic dust2 too. This game is not competitive as it stands. Once client-side hit detection is fixed and some glitches are fixed, perhaps it can be.

Flag Post

Well, I think saying it’s “not competitive” is a bit of a stretch… but yeah, I would definitely like to see some of the previously mentioned improvements (and they might actually be possible in the near future, I hear Igor is working on a custom server setup now instead of Photon Cloud. Photon Cloud doesn’t allow him to have any server-side code, which I believe is why he’s switching to custom server since he can do anything he wants to, like server-side hit detection, cheat detection, and plenty of other cool stuff)

Flag Post
Originally posted by bIazian:

All the bad people play on classic dust2..

I completely agree. Dust2 is very overrated in this game. What this map is actually is a heavily imbalanced, super slow-paced, camping-orientated K/D whoring map for some of the most deluded players in the game who think their 20-8 score proves something. When they go out there to other game modes, to other maps they get their asses kicked and quickly go running back to Classic Dust2 in order to save their K/D ratio.

I’ve yet to find any player that can blow me away. Granted, there are a few players that gave me a run for my money by keeping pace to 50, but I’ve yet to see any players that get 50 kills when I’m on say, 35, 40. I want to see good players that make this game casual-competitive. Not league competitive, but a few that lets you go “wow, this guy is fcking good. I’m going to spend the next round or 2 trying to get 50 before him”. Now it’s all “Bah, I’ll go to the toilet to take a dump while I’m at 40, I’ll come back in 5 minutes and use 1 hand to get to 50 while #2 is still stuck on 30”.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Carbinedevil:
Originally posted by bIazian:

All the bad people play on classic dust2..

I completely agree. Dust2 is very overrated in this game. What this map is actually is a heavily imbalanced, super slow-paced, camping-orientated K/D whoring map for some of the most deluded players in the game who think their 20-8 score proves something. When they go out there to other game modes, to other maps they get their asses kicked and quickly go running back to Classic Dust2 in order to save their K/D ratio.

I’ve yet to find any player that can blow me away. Granted, there are a few players that gave me a run for my money by keeping pace to 50, but I’ve yet to see any players that get 50 kills when I’m on say, 35, 40. I want to see good players that make this game casual-competitive. Not league competitive, but a few that lets you go “wow, this guy is fcking good. I’m going to spend the next round or 2 trying to get 50 before him”. Now it’s all “Bah, I’ll go to the toilet to take a dump while I’m at 40, I’ll come back in 5 minutes and use 1 hand to get to 50 while #2 is still stuck on 30”.

I think you’re generalizing too much…

When I’m not typing on forums, sending emails while in the game, or knifing for fun, I’m usually around 5-1 or 6-1 when I rush in dust2. On the few instances that I camp a lot, I usually hit around 10-1. And I’m not an exception. I’ve found other game modes are far easier. 20-8 is not a good score at all. If you’re camping and getting 20-8, I think that’s pretty bad…carbinedevil play jomz or me on dust2 when my keyboard is not malfunctioning. When we’re really playing, we’re almost always way better than 20-8, even with my malfunctioning keyboard…

But if you really want competitive play, you shouldn’t even be playing in pubs. You should join a league in CS:GO and play team matches.

Flag Post

I know there are guys that claim they are good in forums but even if they are, I’m not going to schedule 1v1 matches. All I want is that there is a division of top players and I can join their games whenever I feel like playing CS Portable.

Flag Post

Like “Best of the Best” matches? (By Country or By Rank)

Flag Post

Play some Dust on classic around 8-10pm eastern time and I’m sure you wont be complaining about being too good then.
(MJMCPHER)

Flag Post

they should make a room options in such a way that only players with the appropriate rank can join. So that you’ll for example only fight rank 1-20/21-40/41-64, this way you can ditch the noob room, no players with a high KDR can join an 41-64 game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ozdy:

Seriously, I join a TDM game 5 on 5 players, top player has already 35 kills and I still manage to get gold in that round. What’s the point of playing the next?

There should be leagues based on rank, or competitions when you know the best people will be seeded!

Wow really cocky, just a more challenging lobby like a clan lobby.

Flag Post

wait are you guys talking about dust2x2 or the full dust 2?? because full dust 2 is not imbalanced at all..

Flag Post
Originally posted by EpicDisasterd:
Originally posted by ozdy:

Wow really cocky, just a more challenging lobby like a clan lobby.

A clan lobby will not solve the problem, if anything, “clanners” in this game are weirdly more terrible players than the average lone wolf pubber. Have you ever seen anyone good from any clan that has more than 5 members in this game? I haven’t. So there – I’m pretty confident the above-average user## can stomp on any clan on the scoreboard.

Flag Post

just because you see all the noob clans doesn’t mean all clans are noobs.. and yeah don’t needa be cocky

Flag Post
Originally posted by DirtLuck77:

just because you see all the noob clans doesn’t mean all clans are noobs.. and yeah don’t needa be cocky

Yeah buudy! MvP was far from Noob LOL

Flag Post
Originally posted by iGezus:
Originally posted by DirtLuck77:

Yeah buudy! MvP was far from Noob LOL

You made another funny iGezus :)

Flag Post

This game is way too easy for me; I have a kdr of 14!

Flag Post

Hi guys, new account :P Slix will know me I’ll leave him to guess. Anyway, yes, i agree that leagues should be added according to ranks. In Dust, it basically differs as there are rooms with bad settings like show enemy on radar + shoot through walls and rooms with good settings like nothing except enable run or aim down sights.
There are also a lot of campers in Dust, yes but they can be handled properly if skilled. Clans – Clans differ. It depends on the members. You see, TNT is so big, all noobs are trying to get in. Small clans do not mean noob clans. I have my own clan which is [ShitZ]. Nobody has heard of it and i have 3 members including myself. I feel that we are pretty good players too although we might not be online that often. But, my main point is – Noobs and Pros must be separated into at least 2 leagues.

P.S : Where is Zezima i haven’t seen him lately.

Flag Post

Aw, my post was removed…. i can assure you nothing negative though.