~IGI~ CLAN NOW RECRUITING :)

159 posts

Flag Post

(~IGI~IM GOING IN. We Are Now RECRUITING New Member’s In Our Friendly Clan~IGI~ We Are One Of The Best Clan’s From The Game Called – (UBERSTRIKE) And Now We Are In CS Portable Also And Let Me Know Here That You Are Tag As Our Member. And For Those Who Are Already In Our Clan Please Report Here So That I Can Make A List Of Our Group Thank You & have A Nice Day.

How to get the clan tag:
Step 1:Go to Account Panel in the main menu
Step 2:Click on View Profile
Step 3:You will see an empty box,and next to it is Set Clan
Step 4:Type ~IGI~in the box and click on Set Clan.

To Apply:
give me your full profile
details: kill’s, dead’s, rank#
in game name ect was you in a clan before full info…

Official clan member’s of~IGI~ tagged :
01. a1pha919
02. fersah
03. silendet
04. v1nn132
05. skyman45
06. orangeneko_zm
07. lbslato13
08. tommy3121
09. striker567
10. 1eovip
11. youngforce
12. angyanxu
13. mintyman
14. asdfghj
15. jarex12
16. b1azer1566
17. f3ar
18. 1bs1ato13
19. ____2
20. lilrawboy
21. mod_c429e
22. chessesandwich

YOUR’S
GENERAL747
~IGI~CLAN LEADER.)

the fight was for wen we win he will join~IGI~ if we lose then we will say that L-S is the best but we cant let that happen so we won ;-)
me vs L-S oreo-(member #28) 1v1 on round one: ~IGI~28 kills L-S 07 kills. round two:~IGI~22 kills L-S 07 kills.comment about him in game after it was 10 – 02 he started saying that he cant see me then saying that i tack noobs in my clan but i dont i told him…still i beat him.

 
Flag Post

I might join what are the requirments? And can you give a little more info about your clan and it’s fuctions. Because I play Uberstrike every now and then. I quit because it got sucky when they increased the levels for the guns and armor.
141-Regret

 
Flag Post

oh ok i play that game also but sometime’s just saw today that they will work again in that game. so let me know if u wanna tag our clan. so ur in 141 clan for now.?

Originally posted by CSPortableRegret:

I might join what are the requirments? And can you give a little more info about your clan and it’s fuctions. Because I play Uberstrike every now and then. I quit because it got sucky when they increased the levels for the guns and armor.
141-Regret

Originally posted by CSPortableRegret:

I might join what are the requirments? And can you give a little more info about your clan and it’s fuctions. Because I play Uberstrike every now and then. I quit because it got sucky when they increased the levels for the guns and armor.
141-Regret

 
Flag Post

I`m also a player from uberstrike but now it sucks very hard to level up now so i have quit that game & came to CS Portable on May 10 2012 & now joined the clan IGI.
IGI-a1pha919

 
Flag Post

io vinaka welcome to clan~IGI~alpha919 is my clan officer & my 1st top member’s.

Originally posted by a1pha919:

I`m also a player from uberstrike but now it sucks very hard to level up now so i have quit that game & came to CS Portable on May 10 2012 & now joined the clan IGI.
IGI-a1pha919

 
Flag Post

Would like to join my ign is knowing.
I have a 2.6 kdr.
And am also rank 1
I was just wondering since my chat is not working if how to fix it and how to come.

 
Flag Post

I got my Game working my ign is knowing

 
Flag Post

That’s Good So Wen You Like To Tag Up?

Originally posted by Error561831:

I got my Game working my ign is knowing

 
Flag Post

oh ok soon ill be rank one also let me know if u wanna tag up ill give u all the info ?

Originally posted by Error561831:

Would like to join my ign is knowing.
I have a 2.6 kdr.
And am also rank 1
I was just wondering since my chat is not working if how to fix it and how to come.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by GENERAL_ONFIRE_1

Error561831 was tested and recruited to Merq. We responded to his application first. Sorry.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by GENERAL_ONFIRE_1:

oh ok i play that game also but sometime’s just saw today that they will work again in that game. so let me know if u wanna tag our clan. so ur in 141 clan for now.?

Originally posted by CSPortableRegret:

I might join what are the requirments? And can you give a little more info about your clan and it’s fuctions. Because I play Uberstrike every now and then. I quit because it got sucky when they increased the levels for the guns and armor.
141-Regret


Originally posted by CSPortableRegret:

I might join what are the requirments? And can you give a little more info about your clan and it’s fuctions. Because I play Uberstrike every now and then. I quit because it got sucky when they increased the levels for the guns and armor.
141-Regret

The thing is that I just want to know why your clan is so great so I can join. I need information and details. No just some random clan who is desperate for people. A strong clan doesn’t grow that way. You need a motto maybe. A inspiration yet puts fear into enemy clans. So until you can tell me what is your clan’s strength is I will not be proceding into joining this clan. Btw I was in [MvP] before 141 so I am pro sniper.
141-Regret

 
Flag Post

ITS OKAY

Originally posted by iGezus:
Originally posted by GENERAL_ONFIRE_1

Error561831 was tested and recruited to Merq. We responded to his application first. Sorry.

 
Flag Post

ITS OKAY UR IN A CLAN U CAN BE THERE WE DONT WANT MEMBERS FROM CLANS TO SPY ON US

Originally posted by CSPortableRegret:
Originally posted by GENERAL_ONFIRE_1:

oh ok i play that game also but sometime’s just saw today that they will work again in that game. so let me know if u wanna tag our clan. so ur in 141 clan for now.?

Originally posted by CSPortableRegret:

I might join what are the requirments? And can you give a little more info about your clan and it’s fuctions. Because I play Uberstrike every now and then. I quit because it got sucky when they increased the levels for the guns and armor.
141-Regret


Originally posted by CSPortableRegret:

I might join what are the requirments? And can you give a little more info about your clan and it’s fuctions. Because I play Uberstrike every now and then. I quit because it got sucky when they increased the levels for the guns and armor.
141-Regret


The thing is that I just want to know why your clan is so great so I can join. I need information and details. No just some random clan who is desperate for people. A strong clan doesn’t grow that way. You need a motto maybe. A inspiration yet puts fear into enemy clans. So until you can tell me what is your clan’s strength is I will not be proceding into joining this clan. Btw I was in [MvP] before 141 so I am pro sniper.
141-Regret

 
Flag Post

I am not a spy I don’t even know what 141 is about. I just needed a clan to lay low for a while. I want to join a new clan, but I need a good one that’s all I am saying.
141-Regret

 
Flag Post

I would also like to join.

However, like CSPortableRegret, I can’t join until I have PROOF that your clan is worthwhile. My IGN is keepcryingbabies.

In this clan i hope is a strongly anti-camping clan in maps like de-dust2x2.

I am a rank 5 and I would like to 1VS1 you. If you can beat or equal me i will consider joining your clan

PS: Not to be a grammer nazi but your spelling and punctuation is atrocious.

 
Flag Post

SURE U CAN JUST LET ME KNOW WEN U WANNA FIGHT ME & ILL SHOW U MY BEST ATTACK ON U THEN U WILL SURELY JOIN~IGI~ ;-)

Originally posted by streetgangster92:

I would also like to join.


However, like CSPortableRegret, I can’t join until I have PROOF that your clan is worthwhile. My IGN is keepcryingbabies.


In this clan i hope is a strongly anti-camping clan in maps like de-dust2x2.


I am a rank 5 and I would like to 1VS1 you. If you can beat or equal me i will consider joining your clan


PS: Not to be a grammer nazi but your spelling and punctuation is atrocious.

 
Flag Post

Ok vs. me right now ok? What’s your IGN??? It’s 7:25 here.
MvS-Regret

 
Flag Post

OH OK

Originally posted by CSPortableRegret:

I am not a spy I don’t even know what 141 is about. I just needed a clan to lay low for a while. I want to join a new clan, but I need a good one that’s all I am saying.
141-Regret

 
Flag Post

WHERE R U STILL ON. OK PM ME GENERAL747

Originally posted by CSPortableRegret:

Ok vs. me right now ok? What’s your IGN??? It’s 7:25 here.
MvS-Regret

 
Flag Post

Can I join??

 
Flag Post

YEA SURE LET ME KNOW AND ILL FEED U IN OUR LIST THEN CALL U IN OUR GAME ;-)

Originally posted by jarex12:

Can I join??

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

Now taking member’s PM me in the game a1pha919

 
Flag Post

Its my first time applying to an official clan but I’d like to know if you would accept and tell me more about this one