~IGI~ CLAN NOW RECRUITING :) page 2

159 posts

Flag Post

you must be new to cs P cos you dont have any particular requirements for clan submittion

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by shr0ud3d:

you must be new to cs P cos you dont have any particular requirements for clan submittion

Okay when do u online PM (Private Message) in the game.

 
Flag Post

Got 15 new members join if u want to get the clan strong !!!!

 
Flag Post

Hey i would like to join your clan I’m online now.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by tavis2000:

Hey i would like to join your clan I’m online now.

Anyone can join but you will have to post here so that we know that you are in our clan.

 
Flag Post

& shr0ud3d i`m not new to the game im playing for a long time.

 
Flag Post

i’d like to join im on right now

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by kyubii18:

i’d like to join im on right now

ok

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by tavis2000:

Hey i would like to join your clan I’m online now.

ok

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by CSPortable_Alpha:
Originally posted by tavis2000:

Hey i would like to join your clan I’m online now.

ok

whats ur in game name?

 
Flag Post

i want to join your clan

 
Flag Post

K’s 3903 d’s 4342 (had this account when i was starting up) rank: 22, can i join?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by mintyman15:

K’s 3903 d’s 4342 (had this account when i was starting up) rank: 22, can i join?

Sure u can join

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by LohR1:

i want to join your clan

Why not u can join !!!

 
Flag Post

1.65kd k 487 d 295

 
Flag Post

I want to versus you. If you can beat me, I will join your clan

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by streetgangster92:

I want to versus you. If you can beat me, I will join your clan

Ok

 
Flag Post

I’m AfroKeroro, in CS:Portable i’m V1nn13z… I’m from indonesia, i actually started play CS:Portable few weeks ago.
Details:
Rank: 5
K/D: 8
K: 135
D: 69
Gold Medals: 2

 
Flag Post

Can i join your clan???

 
Flag Post

hey i will join your clan when one of your members defeated me

 
Flag Post

sure give ur full info as it shown on the # one page :D

Originally posted by yeyey321:

Can i join your clan???

 
Flag Post

my ign is bullseye543 im rank 5 and i have awesomely cool skills but i wish to conquer one of the members of igi so i could know how awesome are y’all too..:) ps:i know alpha hes a good player

 
Flag Post

more players-(member’s) needed in this clan anyone more like to join?

 
Flag Post

sure u can give me ur full info ?

Originally posted by th3hitman:

1.65kd k 487 d 295

 
Flag Post

ok tag up clan~IGI~

Originally posted by AfroKeroro:

I’m AfroKeroro, in CS:Portable i’m V1nn13z… I’m from indonesia, i actually started play CS:Portable few weeks ago.
Details:
Rank: 5
K/D: 8
K: 135
D: 69
Gold Medals: 2