join ALPHA clan page 3

96 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by SoccerRussian:

CSP username: SoccerRussian
KDR: .81
Favoured weapon: awp sniper

sorry you can’t join because you need to be at least a corporal to join like i said before

Flag Post

I NEED CLAN

Flag Post

CSP username:JamesBradley
KDR: 0.45
Favorite weapon: M4A1

Flag Post

Ok I might join, but I need to know more details of your clan not just saying ‘to become pro’ is not solid evidence that this clan is good. I need maybe a motto, list of members, and rules. I joined 141 again to hang low while finding a new clan. My past clans have been very good. [MvP] with Despair, Lucky, and other famous pros. I am a very good quickscoper (a little rusty because I left CS Portable and came back). We could chat and discuss in-game if you want to talk about this. Here is my info:

CS Portable Username: Regret
KDR: 1.43 (Over 6000 kills)
Favorite Weapon : None all-around type of style, best in a sniper only match.

I can use mostly any weapon and would be an great addition to your clan, but like I said before I need a little more info about your clan. I am on 7-9 P.M. Mon., Tues., and Thurs., and 4-6 P.M. Wed., and 3-5, 7-9 P.M. on Fri., Sat., and 3-5 P.M. on Sun. These are Pacific time zone times. Talk me and provide a good enough agrument and I will join thank you for your time and support.

141-Regret

Flag Post
Originally posted by CSPortableRegret:

Ok I might join, but I need to know more details of your clan not just saying ‘to become pro’ is not solid evidence that this clan is good. I need maybe a motto, list of members, and rules. I joined 141 again to hang low while finding a new clan. My past clans have been very good. [MvP] with Despair, Lucky, and other famous pros. I am a very good quickscoper (a little rusty because I left CS Portable and came back). We could chat and discuss in-game if you want to talk about this. Here is my info:

CS Portable Username: Regret
KDR: 1.43 (Over 6000 kills)
Favorite Weapon : None all-around type of style, best in a sniper only match.

I can use mostly any weapon and would be an great addition to your clan, but like I said before I need a little more info about your clan. I am on 7-9 P.M. Mon., Tues., and Thurs., and 4-6 P.M. Wed., and 3-5, 7-9 P.M. on Fri., Sat., and 3-5 P.M. on Sun. These are Pacific time zone times. Talk me and provide a good enough agrument and I will join thank you for your time and support.

141-Regret

honestly i wouldn’t recommend you to enter this clan, but i’m not saying it’s bad…but if you were in MvP, so you certainly got some skills in awp and in your place i would go take a look @mercy or merq; just a suggestion tho , you do what you want :D

Flag Post

MvP standards were always insanely high and our originals were like a family, so you can imagine how difficult it was for former members to feel at home with other clans with different customs. Unfortunately Mercy is a mostly Android clan, but they do have some PC players. As far as I know the skill is in the mobile players there though. I’ve heard a lot about Alpha and it actually wasn’t an English clan. I can’t remeber for the life of me what country, but they were very, very mean people. considering this looks like some kind of no name reboot of the original, it’s not so bad. If you want players with skill and discipline, just go over and apply to the Merq thread. We’re the most posted thread here and second most viewed. Vile runs the clan and I’m the Administrator of it, of you apply you’ll have to beat me in a 1v1. Many MvP members have tried to beat me to get in and many have failed but it’s worth a shot.

Flag Post

CSP name:deaddllyy
KDR:1.5
no fav’d weapons, I love them all

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wavistics:

CSP name:deaddllyy
KDR:1.5
no fav’d weapons, I love them all

rank 5 now

Flag Post

Hey Gezus as said I am a little bit rusty, but lets give it a shot what do you say? :) So is it to 15 or to 50 kills to join the clan? Also without AWP Lego where are we going try out? Lots questions, but I might get a lot of answers, right Gezus? Let’s do this XD.
141-Regret

Flag Post

Regret

Usually it’s best to 50 with the map of choice of the Merq recruiter, I personally prefer classic for 1v1’s and I tend to pick maps such as Iglu and Constructions. Weapons can be 25 AR and 25 AWP, but I just use whichever one of those the applicant wants me to use. You will be fighting Gezus though :), I would like to see another 141 member make it into Merq!

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

looks at his post AND NOBODY CARED :D

Flag Post

rank 4 now with 1.6 KD ratio please reply on clan joining fast

Flag Post

Waveistics you alllowed to join

Flag Post

ORE SANJOU-my catch phrase

and btw WTH am i supposed to reply all these, im not even the clan leader. :(

.This forum wasnt actually meant for recruiting but our friend just posted us without our
clan leader knowing. So when you see a writing ‘please join ALPHA to become pro’ by ebilix he never thought people would be actually joining ALPHA. And many thanks for the support slixtrix :).

Flag Post

(in response to a post igezus just removed….) well they are clearly not the same people then. i highly doubt rakuzu has done anything like that. and there’s no reason to call the current members no-names.

i’m not insulting you. i’m asking you not to insult others.

and honestly, what was offensive about my last 3 posts? i can’t tell rakuzu that i wish the clan success?

Flag Post
CSPortableRegret

Yeah Lukie has pretty much answered it. If you want to try out just fill out the application on our thread :P
Like Luk said, I will be your tester because I cover the western hemisphere and he basically covers the other half xD

slixtrix

Obviously they aren’t the same :P Look how new this one is.
I had a change of thought, if I am apparently so off topic, I’ll just reply to someone =)
And at this point, I’m sure whoever is removing it is just removing them because you keep posting the same thing /:

Flag Post
Originally posted by iGezus:
CSPortableRegret

Yeah Lukie has pretty much answered it. If you want to try out just fill out the application on our thread :P
Like Luk said, I will be your tester because I cover the western hemisphere and he basically covers the other half xD

still off-topic… and regret decided to join clan ninja. i don’t think he’s interested in merq.

what i posted earlier was basically np rak… i hoped alpha success… then i answered his ? by saying something like the following: if people go off-topic in your thread again, you can flag the post or pm vforvendetta. your mileage may vary. if that’s offensive, i don’t know what to say.

Flag Post

I might join [Merq] still deciding I will inform Gezus when I have reached a decision. For now I am staying loyal to [Ninja]. That is all.
Ninja-Regret

Flag Post
CSPortableRegret

Of course Madame. Just PM me or post on the thread when you’ve made your decision, no rush ;P
I’m pretty sure it was Ninja that wanted to pair up with Merq about a week ago. We are still waiting from them for some additional information about the proposition but it seemed like the leader was really interested =)

Flag Post

slixtrix

Mercy to me doesn’t seem like what you described them to be, at least one player joined Mercy after failing to join Merq (N3ar). Also I wouldn’t say they are classy (Mercy members talking in a public palringo group). O and stop arguing, regret has joined [Ninja].