Respectfully Leaving The CSP Community page 2

34 posts

Flag Post

The game you’re working on doesn’t sound very good to me, might as well stay here.

Flag Post
Originally posted by acustic:

The game you’re working on doesn’t sound very good to me, might as well stay here.

I think it sounds pretty interesting and will be a bit more novel… i’ll likely play neither soon, but we’ll see :o

Flag Post

I’d like the idea more if it was a survival thing, not team based unless one wants to, first person zombie shooter in a world with a limited number of zombies where you can level up and use your loot to hire NPC workers that would automatically rebuild cities slowly using materials you will also be able to buy, salvage and eventually produce in factories when they get restored; (I guess a building won’t be restorable unless all buildings surrounding it including itself are 100% zombie free), all loot gathered could go to the city budget and be usable by the city mayor who would be a mod I guess; After the city gets organized people can get residences that they can customize to their liking and can stash stuff in. Once a city is fully rebuilt, a wall would be made around it that will prevent any more zombies from spawning around it (I guess zombies can spawn in unrestored buildings and around cities and actually attack and demolish a restored building). By the time the first city is fully clensed a new update with a new city can come along, players can travel from the first city to the second at any time, there could be a wasteland outside the city where one can explore and find randomly generated event-buildings that are full of infected and that would offer a high reward to the player if he manages to clean it 100%, reward that could be forwarded to any active city that is not yet fully restored. But whatever, I didn’t give it a lot of thought, just saying.. :P

Flag Post

That sounds interesting, but quite different from what I think phobic’s vision was. Maybe you should develop that game :D

I don’t know how Phobic’s game will come out, but it sounds pretty cool and it seems like he’s a pretty good dev (at least from his flight sim game).

Flag Post

To clarify, the idea behind Nukefall is that while on the one hand it is mostly a standard team-based multiplayer versus shooter, the RPG-style character progression would manifest in the form of character stats you can spend skill points on as you level up – stuff like Stamina, Aim, Agility, etc.
And I understand you wouldn’t play the game, acustic – it’s not possible to make a game that satisfies everybody after all, but that doesn’t mean it won’t sell well ;)

And to clarify something else, this unfortunately will NOT be a free game, in order to avoid the all-too-common scenario of pay-to-win. The game will instead be aimed at Steam distribution via the Greenlight program, and OUYA support will also be maintained in the game’s design throughout the development process.

Flag Post

The RPG-style character progression would manifest in the form of character stats you can spend skill points on as you level up – stuff like Stamina, Aim, Agility, etc.

Reminds me of TDP4: Team Battle.

Flag Post

Bye phobic if you ever need any help I am always there for you and good luck with your game :)
☺☻☺☻

Flag Post

Who are you?

Flag Post

PhobicSoft good luck, your awesome :P