1SHOT Clan Official - facebook.com/groups/1SHOT.CSP page 3 (locked)

79 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by macuahuitile:

shut up the clan [Kraja] is noob i see there website it was so low grapics and weak

I beg your pardon? I am not having a conversation with you. This conflict of ours might as well be discussed through a game. But I don’t have any spare time to engage against you.

Flag Post

SORRY janrei

Flag Post
Originally posted by JohnRemmonC:

SORRY janrei

Apologizing is not necessary. It was just an advise =)

Flag Post

Who is the server leader in Asia?can I be it?nah I can’t I meet all the requirements except top 50 players,I just started like 6 months ago

Flag Post

What is the max number of leaders?

Flag Post
Originally posted by tpootpoo:

Who is the server leader in Asia?can I be it?nah I can’t I meet all the requirements except top 50 players,I just started like 6 months ago

It’s not yet official and he doesn’t know yet but I am making pro_gaminq leader of asia. But active and pro members deserve to be named and recognized in game, in this thread and in our group. And you’re definitely one of those players. =)

Flag Post

Hi guys, I haven’t officially announce that my ingame name was changed from janreiviardo to jayrei. Thanks to Vile.

I also have made major changes to this thread and I request members to check it out. Thank you!

Yours truly,

jayrei

Flag Post

Eh man

Flag Post

i’m ivander08 now
don’t forget my username/

Flag Post

Janrei do you have a list of people in the clan?

I’m considering joining if there are players who are better than me/as good as me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by prakka_:

Janrei do you have a list of people in the clan?

I’m considering joining if there are players who are better than me/as good as me.

Every clan has pro members. I’ll be biased if I’ll be naming just some to every pro member of the clan. There are even members better than me. =)

But I’ll give you a hint. Some of the pro members likes to stick on Asia server indust classic room w/ the highest no. of players.

Flag Post

(off topic)

Hi, I’m a PINOY clan member. All i can say is, most of 1SHOT members are all good.

manilaboy

Flag Post

Well I’ll take a look around janrei.

Flag Post

hey jayrei im midnight_p_i_n_o_y

am i official leader?

3rd leader in japan server

if i am ill work my best!

Flag Post

Hi, Im looking for a clan who has clan fights and stuff… kind of organized. Is this clan of yours like that?
I’ve played with some 1shot players and some of them are good.

I have a few accounts, the lattest are: luis_______ and _
Im rank 1

If your clan has what Im looking for, please let me know =)

Flag Post

Could I join?
IGN: Yawp
KD: 1.46 (Iglu spawn camps killed my kd)
I’d say I’m pretty good at AWP’ing and using a pistol

Flag Post

excuse me, but I’ve been gone for so long that I’m really surprised by what janrei’s clan has improved. Really impressed. Although many of you don’t know me or forgot me already, my name is proudpinoy, the subleader of 1SHOT(if you don’t believe it, you can ask janrei himself) and I shall congratulate the new and old members of the clan for being supportive on this clan, recruiting new members while increasing the amount of kills we get. Keep up the good work guys :D

PINOY / 1SHOT -————-proudpinoy

Flag Post

it looks pretty abandoned to me…

Flag Post

im looking for a clan…
NAME: reyhanzo
clan: none
rank 1
kills 9703
deaths: 3628
botkills: 4121
goldmedals: 2480
captures: 27

message to me please

Flag Post

one question can u beat azimuthal 1 vs1 yes or no
answer me please

Flag Post

Jayrei! We finally meet. If your up for a chat then PM me.

HaVoK— The Syndicate

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator