Regarding De dust maps page 3

64 posts

Flag Post

If you request an honest response – don’t be so quick to proclaim it to be false when it doesn’t meet your expectations – falsely accusing others of being liars isn’t a very nice thing to do. I am less apt to respond to you when you turn proactive discussions into personal attacks. Lets keep our discussion on-topic as best we can. =)

Now, regarding the filter:
Obtaining an “already created list” of curses has already been considered – and may be used. Where it becomes questionable, is for a variety of other languages. It is still undetermined as to whether it will be a list containing words written with a languages letters, “和平” – or only the American Alphabet.

Regarding its functionality pertaining to false positives:
Nobody, and nothing, is perfect. When the feature is created, it will be thoroughly tested to ensure that nearly every issue relating to the filter is addressed, and resolved, before its final implementation into the game.

I think a forum post pertaining to general updates would be a great idea! I may just alter the current post into containing updates that are officially announced and being actively worked on. You should regard that thread as a location to discuss new features, ideas, and concepts.

As stated before, please keep in mind that I rarely have time to respond to everything posted within the forums. However, I will do my best to provide as much attention as possible to that particular thread, and the contents within the thread – users should not take this as an alternative to using the Feature Request section. This section is still very imperative to having the ideas of the community heard.

Thank you for all of your great questions, Slixtrix.

Stay tuned for next week, updates will be posted according to progress. (^_^;

Flag Post

I’m not falsely accusing you of anything. I said you’ve reported posts before, but I doubt you reported that thread we were talking about. Again, saying “I rarely report posts, if ever” makes absolutely no sense. You don’t know if you’ve ever reported a post or not? I certainly know whether I’ve ever reported a post. If you don’t want to respond to me, fine. But don’t patronize me by deliberately going off topic and then immediately requesting me to stay on topic with your stupid smiley face. =)

If you don’t want to get into that topic, don’t. I don’t walk to delve into it either. I’m just asking for your honesty.

To be honest, I’m a little unsatisfied and confused about what you guys meant by in development and in the works 2 months ago. You are only now in the process of creating a bad word list. And you say this endeavor that will take you over 2 weeks to complete, which I don’t quite understand. Then, what exactly was in development and in the works two months ago? In any case, I’m glad that some work is being done. And I would be quite satisfied if everything is indeed completed in a month’s timeframe.

Regarding regular updates, great! I’m glad that you’re taking the initiative to do this. I’m proud of you!

Flag Post

You can’t report whole threads.

Flag Post

Sure you can. You can do so by pm’ing a mod. You can also use the flag post feature on the first post of a thread and remark that the thread is inappropriate.

I’m not saying anyone reported the thread. It could very well just have been locked because the mod who locked it just happened to notice it and found it inappropriate for some reason. I’m just wondering who found it inappropriate and why that person felt it was inappropriate.

Flag Post

For this topic,we need the remake of the old maps:the one that I miss is citymall,even remembering it,I can’t sleep so pls make it I only sleep 6 hours per night

Flag Post
Originally posted by IndonesianGirl:

For this topic,we need the remake of the old maps:the one that I miss is citymall,even remembering it,I can’t sleep so pls make it I only sleep 6 hours per night

lol so how many hours you normally sleep 10?? yeaa old maps rocks , at least they were better than the new ones , i don’t really understand why they removed them

Flag Post

There is very simple answer to that, copyright.

Flag Post

Ok,we must upload your maps creation,the old maps removed because their server costs increased dramatically,they do some drastic changes.Ok,I gonna tell you about incoming maps in development and new weapons.And I recommend you to be patient,honestly,the new maps are currently more boring or fun,but the most thing is we must retrieve new weapons before NPP because is not boring and it’s awesome enough.I know it was confusing,you guys agree,I’ll do all of it,good luck,and one thing to say again:tell Vile that we replied this post and done.

Flag Post

Need a Kong translate feature I think…

Flag Post
Originally posted by FinnyFin:

are you retarded

we need the whole de_dust2 map back and the other counter-strike: source maps back like de_nuke and cs_assault

Flag Post
Originally posted by prakka_:

Ur so mean.

Lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by speedy250:
Originally posted by FinnyFin:

are you retarded

we need the whole de_dust2 map back and the other counter-strike: source maps back like de_nuke and cs_assault

What is wrong with that answer? :|

Flag Post

There is simply nothing wrong with that answer. The replier to Finny simply doesn’t get that the maps are copyrighted.

Flag Post
Originally posted by varaxsx:
Originally posted by IndonesianGirl:

lol so how many hours you normally sleep 10?? yeaa old maps rocks , at least they were better than the new ones , i don’t really understand why they removed them

It’s pretty obvious way they removed the old maps… hint: they are not Valve.

Originally posted by prakka_:

Hey prakka :)

I think it may already have gone through a language translator. Still don’t like this game…