Is there anything that can be done about the wall glitching?

8 posts

Flag Post

ppl are able to wall glitch and see say both sides of a certain viewpoint without being noticed by oppnent (not even the head is sticking out) by hiding behind a wall box or other object. Is there anything that can be done to stop this?

Flag Post

my guess: no.

Flag Post

It can be fix by telling the host to check the (fix texture) box for now. It shouldn’t be a feature, it should be on at all times.

Flag Post

Tell the Host to Enable [Fix see through walls] Option in the server settings….

Flag Post
Originally posted by Terminator75:

Tell the Host to Enable [Fix see through walls] Option in the server settings….

yah um Im talking about the other glitch where they just stare closely at the wall and are able to see multiple perspectives… even with fix see through walls ull see one day…

Flag Post

Are you sure that they are staring through the walls? Make sure it is on. They could be listening to the footsteps. If you still see through even though it is on, please send a screenshot of that location.

Flag Post

I found this glitch….When I buy ak47 this is happen…Throw then explode?…WHAT THE HECK….idk what type of ak is that or maybe my character have sick….

Flag Post

That’s strange. It seems like something weird is happening where buying the ak really leads you to buy a grenade with the same ak model?

if this happens a lot and you can reproduce it, I suggest providing the CS:P team with a step-by-step guide on how to reproduce the glitch. That might shed some more light on what’s going on :)