[Official News And Updates Page] (locked)

908 posts

Flag Post

The CSP team has been very hard at work and we all appreciate what is to come in the future!

Flag Post

Well that’s good, I like to see persistent updates in multiplayer games.

Flag Post

That’s pretty great! I look forward to this game’s development.

Flag Post

cant wait !:)

Flag Post

Add terrorist NPCs wielding these weapons (obviously).

Flag Post

How about effects like cctv,zombies,characters like Lego,Mcdonald,Alien, and Robots,Silencer or Other?…If you upload that on cs…Is the menu screen change?

Flag Post

I like Sergio’s version better. Niko’s version is nice, but I think the textures may make it very difficult to see some players. I also hope you can expand upon it by modeling it after the complete dust2 map, not just catwalk and long.

Urban Guerilla is the type of map I think of as flashy. That’s not necessarily a bad thing; it’s just not my cup of tea. Some people love those types of maps.

I’m glad to see the addition of many guns.

I would be more interested in changes/improvements to game mechanics. But perhaps I’m the outcast.

Flag Post

What about a new Sniper gun ?

Flag Post

can there be laser gun im interested in railguns too

Flag Post

and miniguns’

Flag Post

can you put this guns —→ dragunov,famas,glock 73,beretta,psg-1,desperado,beneli,mac-10,scar-h

Flag Post

i forgot this one —> chey tac m200

Flag Post

this is the picture of deperado —→ http://www.google.com.ph/imgres?hl=en&tbo=d&biw=1280&bih=709&tbm=isch&tbnid=Wdaka4vT1puh9M:&imgrefurl=http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/soldier-front-general-discussion/512031-ormond32176s-sf-reviews.html&docid=QF8V7U8mXXJG5M&imgurl=http://images.ijjimax.com/v2/arcade/sf/story/weapons/weapons_img_desperado.jpg&w=252&h=129&ei=xtbnULOTIsm0kAXkg4Bw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=16&vpy=332&dur=3130&hovh=103&hovw=201&tx=127&ty=44&sig=101109347832810157116&page=1&tbnh=103&tbnw=199&start=0&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:0,i:100

Flag Post
Originally posted by sean1121:

can there be laser gun im interested in railguns too

should put in guns that fits cs portable, not future weapons and shit lol

Flag Post

OMG I have no words. Awesome! CSP IS BEST GAME EVER!!! Cant wait! I hope they will make silencer for USP pistol and for M4. Sad thing is that theres not Aug and Famas. But why i should be sad? Theyre making awesome weapons and maps!

Flag Post

OMG I have no words. Awesome! CSP IS BEST GAME EVER!!! Cant wait! I hope they will make silencer for USP pistol and for M4. Sad thing is that theres not Aug and Famas. But why i should be sad? Theyre making awesome weapons and maps! Keep going like this CSP! U rulz!

Flag Post

For laser gun fans I can already announce that we are working also on space themed version called Critical Missions:Space. There will be space pirates, space rangers, aliens and of course laser guns :) Stay tuned…

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Yup bros… This game is even better than BF :3
I wish that the new maps will have HD textures and details.

Flag Post

Yes, everyone’s pretty excited. Me too. :)

Flag Post

Cant wait ;D I want to know when they will be ?

Flag Post

that is good. but need new game modes. my example: boss mode EVENT in this mode you need to kill the large zombie boss and his/her minions the player who got the most damage in the boss will got let me say $10,000 – $50,000 and it depends on you.
another mode: KILLING MODE ok this game was pretty easy but in this mode you can play like deathmatch but we have a time here you need to kill as players as many as possible. if the time ends the player who got the most kills will receive $1,000.
another mode: Tournament and this is a rare game. in this game this was like gladiator you need to kill players until you get the floor 100. this game you can only pick 3 weapons with unlimited ammo’s and if you need health go to shop and health kit will cost $100 it heals you by 1/4 of your health.
last mode: CLAN WAR the awaited of all clans. in this game the game automatically choose a map and this is like team death match but if you killed you cannot revive until the end of round. and when the round finishes the clan who loses the first round will lose 5 percent of their life.
NOTE: please Mr. Vile comment in my post in this forum
i am pretty exited too you know this game was like a simple game but in the future this game will be the best game ever
HAPPY GAMING

Flag Post

Even if the game stays simple like this, I will still be addicted to it and will stay as my favourite android and PC game. Since I found CSP, I have uninstalled so many other games on my mobile.
Kudos to the CSP team!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by DemoKoPog123:

that is good. but need new game modes. my example: boss mode EVENT in this mode you need to kill the large zombie boss and his/her minions the player who got the most damage in the boss will got let me say $100,000 – $500,000 and it depends on you.
another mode: KILLING MODE ok this game was pretty easy but in this mode you can play like deathmatch but we have a time here you need to kill as players as many as possible. if the time ends the player who got the most kills will receive $10,000.
another mode: Tournament and this is a rare game. in this game this was like gladiator you need to kill players until you get the floor 100. this game you can only pick 3 weapons with unlimited ammo’s and if you need health go to shop and health kit will cost $1,000 it heals you by 1/4 of your health.
last mode: CLAN WAR the awaited of all clans. in this game the game automatically choose a map and this is like team death match but if you killed you cannot revive until the end of round. and when the round finishes the clan who loses the first round will lose 5 percent of their life.
NOTE: please Mr. Vile comment in my post in this forum
i am pretty exited too you know this game was like a simple game but in the future this game will be the best game ever
HAPPY GAMING

That’s too much money to be rewarded,I’m sure they won’t do that. Those are good ideas though.

Flag Post

Wow thats great!! I have been waiting for these maps and guns