[Official News And Updates Page] page 10 (locked)

908 posts

Flag Post

Hello If Im Playing How To Get That Weapons? That Is Now Or Soon? Type Now If Now Type Soon If Soon

Flag Post

Soon

Flag Post

Can I request that the previous iteration of InDust be named something different and put back into the map rotation please?

The current version is broken and not even moderately enjoyable to play.

Flag Post

When will you add all of those weapons ??

Flag Post

he said no release information so idk

Flag Post

this will take 1 year to complete these weapons

Flag Post

but i’m waiting

Flag Post

i think it will take more time

Flag Post

Awesome, can’t wait

Flag Post

big update coming tomorrow

Flag Post

yay big update! :D

Flag Post

Ummmmm yeah. Is the thing true that update will be released today?

Flag Post

Question to Vile When is the official date for the new update? Or is the date still uncertain?

Flag Post

We still do not have a definitive release date in place.
Rest assured, we are working diligently to have the new content out as soon as possible.

We apologize for any inconvenience the delay may have caused to our players, and we respectfully thank you for your patience.

Flag Post

Why not release 1 weapon at a time instead of all of them at a time? It will be more pleasing to the CSP community and a lot easier. =O

Flag Post

i agree one at a time is better same with maps one at a time would be nice too

Flag Post

We do not intend to release all of the weapons at once – and wouldn’t dream of further postponing the release of the new weapons for this reason.

We intend to release the re-makes of the current weapons very soon, and with their release – one to two brand new guns.

While we have a general idea as to which new weapons will be implemented – we have nothing set in stone at this time.

Feel free to cast your vote for what new weapon you’d like to see implemented first.

Check this forum for all official news regarding new updates – do not rely on unofficial comments, forum topics, or messages.
We’d like to apologize for any inconvenience this false rumor may have caused.

Flag Post

I have a question, what happened to the battlesides map?

Flag Post

@CSPortable_Vile plsss heeeelp mee my acc is lost, it reset it self!! wat the hell happened?

Flag Post

nvm…i got it back . that was weird and scary for a sec

Flag Post

@CSPortable_Vile please add in the m60 or the aug first. the m60 would add in a light machine gun, and that would add more variety to the game i think.

Flag Post

So with all these new guns, is balance a priority?

Flag Post

i want safe place gone on single play because your not fighting real players

Flag Post
Originally posted by rennoc011:

i want safe place gone on single play because your not fighting real players

The point of safe place is to prevent players from hiding from the bots because they can’t reach every point on the map. So it shouldn’t be gone.

Flag Post

When will this Modes,Maps,and Weapons will be out? Im really excited hehe _