[Official News And Updates Page] page 11 (locked)

908 posts

Flag Post

replace the zombie skin to counter strike source zombie skins!

Flag Post

I hope this all works fast and cant wait to play the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

this update is never going to happen- everyone needs to stop getting their hopes up. He said “very soon” about 3 months ago,

Flag Post
Originally posted by CenturyClub:

this update is never going to happen- everyone needs to stop getting their hopes up. He said “very soon” about 3 months ago,

lol….. Maybe the developers had a delay or something :P

Flag Post

Very soon isnt soon enough

Flag Post

the PPSH-41 would be a good gun for this game!

Flag Post

Hey guys, check out the Facebook page for a chance to win a copy of the new version :D
https://www.facebook.com/CriticalMissions

Flag Post
Originally posted by dennis40:

Hey guys, check out the Facebook page for a chance to win a copy of the new version :D

What exactly does a “Copy of New version” mean? And are you a Official Member of the staff?

Flag Post

Im WAITING!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Terminator75:
Originally posted by dennis40:

What exactly does a “Copy of New version” mean? And are you a Official Member of the staff?

Mean that you have a copy of the new game :). Who care if I am a member of the staff or not :-?

Flag Post

dennis it matter because for all we know you could be spreading a virus

Flag Post
Originally posted by Berserker23:

dennis it matter because for all we know you could be spreading a virus

Thanks, we all know that Facebook is a virus isn’t it :)

Flag Post

i was talking about the game version you are triying to distribute

Flag Post

i was talking about the game version you are triying to distribute

Oh my god you never clicked on the link did you?

Flag Post

no shit einstein

Flag Post

no shit einstein

Thanks

Flag Post
Originally posted by IndonesianGirl:

Exactly,Vile said new guns released in October 11,2013.

lol I don’t believe you. They said very soon.

But if it is on october 11th then i wont ever trust the devs

Flag Post

can u add some other modes? like clanwar this mode u will fight clan vs clan…..and can u add in survival mode:u can revive people that died but it will take a long time to revive….here another mode i dont know what should i call that mode but its up to you here’s the idea,all of players will team up and then kill the BIGGEST zombie that if u kill him there’s a reward its up to you how many price u want to give to the one who kill the BIGGEST zombie and gave money to the one who assist…..i hope this help u =)

Flag Post
Originally posted by MichaelJoseE:

can u add some other modes? like clanwar this mode u will fight clan vs clan…..and can u add in survival mode:u can revive people that died but it will take a long time to revive….here another mode i dont know what should i call that mode but its up to you here’s the idea,all of players will team up and then kill the BIGGEST zombie that if u kill him there’s a reward its up to you how many price u want to give to the one who kill the BIGGEST zombie and gave money to the one who assist…..i hope this help u =)

Lol Boss fight should be cool. However if the new weapon is not even ready, a new game mode should wait for quite some time. Big sad :(.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1PDMkBN-jU

Flag Post

its development is awesome ant wait fpr da future of csp
add a zombie classic game like t vs ct classic made but with zombies
they r nutreul
the zombies kill anyone in there way
the team that destroys all the other team or u know the bomb site wins
and if the team wins they earn 5000$ and bonus money for the survivors who survived and not died
the losers don’t get any money untoll they win

Flag Post

before addind new content bugs and gitches should be fixed some optimisation should be done and 1 gun and map per update should be done…..

Flag Post
Originally posted by killbill1:
Originally posted by IndonesianGirl:

Exactly,Vile said new guns released in October 11,2013.

lol I don’t believe you. They said very soon.

But if it is on october 11th then i wont ever trust the devs

No, the release date is not in October 2013 – IndonesianGirl is not a member of staff, and their posts should not be taken as anything of validity.

Flag Post

Whatever new stuff that comes with the updates, (new guns/maps/game modes), there are some things that I hope will not be changed at all in CS:P:

1) Graphics should stay pretty much this way and not try to be too more detailed like other current FPS’s. I think CS:P is currently the smoothest game with the highest achievable frames per-second compared to others thanks to its lower resource requirements.
Also simpler graphics makes gameplay more fun. As an example, this is why simple maps like Iglu, Sniper Duel and Parkour are still amongst the more popular maps. In other FPS’s, the more detailed environment unfortunately distracts the eyes from detecting the opponent and other crucial stuff.

Another example is that the 12-year old game CS 1.6 is still the more popular version still being played now compared to its prettier sequels CS:Source and CS:GO. After staying popular for 12 years, I don’t think CS 1.6 will ever die despite its very outdated graphics. I wish the same thing for CS:P.
If anyone wants fancy detailed graphics, they already have tons of other current FPS’s to play, so I hope CS:P will remain as it is because there is no other FPS’s are quite like it now.

2) I hope all the weapons stay free as it is now (I just got addicted to the AWP and its an expensive hobby!) :P This is another thing what makes this game more fun than the rest. I can choose whatever weapons I want. The most important thing is that the game is FUN :) And simplicity tends to go well with fun when we look at classic games which stood the test of time.

As for new stuff, I really look forward to the scopable-autos ala CS’s Steyr Aug/Krieg etc. :)

Thank you!

Flag Post
Originally posted by sambalbelacan:

Whatever new stuff that comes with the updates, (new guns/maps/game modes), there are some things that I hope will not be changed at all in CS:P:

1) Graphics should stay pretty much this way and not try to be too more detailed like other current FPS’s. I think CS:P is currently the smoothest game with the highest achievable frames per-second compared to others thanks to its lower resource requirements.
Also simpler graphics makes gameplay more fun. As an example, this is why simple maps like Iglu, Sniper Duel and Parkour are still amongst the more popular maps. In other FPS’s, the more detailed environment unfortunately distracts the eyes from detecting the opponent and other crucial stuff.

Another example is that the 12-year old game CS 1.6 is still the more popular version still being played now compared to its prettier sequels CS:Source and CS:GO. After staying popular for 12 years, I don’t think CS 1.6 will ever die despite its very outdated graphics. I wish the same thing for CS:P.
If anyone wants fancy detailed graphics, they already have tons of other current FPS’s to play, so I hope CS:P will remain as it is because there is no other FPS’s are quite like it now.

2) I hope all the weapons stay free as it is now (I just got addicted to the AWP and its an expensive hobby!) :P This is another thing what makes this game more fun than the rest. I can choose whatever weapons I want. The most important thing is that the game is FUN :) And simplicity tends to go well with fun when we look at classic games which stood the test of time.

As for new stuff, I really look forward to the scopable-autos ala CS’s Steyr Aug/Krieg etc. :)

Thank you!

i agree with this and i would like toadd there should be a little bit more comunity involvement in the games developement but then again not many people can code or model very well there should be some sticky threads with some tutorials on atleast the model part and animation for the game…. just my thoughts

Flag Post

more guns should be released after the releasing of weapons like gatling in a tower,bus,car,roof, or in your base but it is enabled in zombie mode
INFO:

damage: 32
bullets: 1000 ( 1 clip per player and round )
rate of fire: 27 per second
bullets per shot: 1
;D