[Official News And Updates Page] page 2 (locked)

909 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by U_SF_Player:
Originally posted by DemoKoPog123:

that is good. but need new game modes. my example: boss mode EVENT in this mode you need to kill the large zombie boss and his/her minions the player who got the most damage in the boss will got let me say $100,000 – $500,000 and it depends on you.
another mode: KILLING MODE ok this game was pretty easy but in this mode you can play like deathmatch but we have a time here you need to kill as players as many as possible. if the time ends the player who got the most kills will receive $10,000.
another mode: Tournament and this is a rare game. in this game this was like gladiator you need to kill players until you get the floor 100. this game you can only pick 3 weapons with unlimited ammo’s and if you need health go to shop and health kit will cost $1,000 it heals you by 1/4 of your health.
I agree the new modes like elimination and tower defence mode…
last mode: CLAN WAR the awaited of all clans. in this game the game automatically choose a map and this is like team death match but if you killed you cannot revive until the end of round. and when the round finishes the clan who loses the first round will lose 5 percent of their life.
NOTE: please Mr. Vile comment in my post in this forum
i am pretty exited too you know this game was like a simple game but in the future this game will be the best game ever
HAPPY GAMING

That’s too much money to be rewarded,I’m sure they won’t do that. Those are good ideas though.

Flag Post

so can theere be a new mode
and when playing single player thre should be difficultys

Flag Post

Wow can’t wait!!! Just a question: in the custom weapon settings, it has a ump45. How do we get to use it???

Flag Post
Originally posted by regularshow123:

Wow can’t wait!!! Just a question: in the custom weapon settings, it has a ump45. How do we get to use it???

It has been in the list for a very long time – but has never been implemented for actual use. Apologies for any confusion this may have caused.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dhari69:

For laser gun fans I can already announce that we are working also on space themed version called Critical Missions:Space. There will be space pirates, space rangers, aliens and of course laser guns :) Stay tuned…

What the…

But i don’t like playing more games at the same time, could you incorporate that into the current game with a different server? lol

Flag Post

uhm…Is there melee and hand gun weapons?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Metalgrimm:

Check the list.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CSPortable_Vile:
Originally posted by Metalgrimm:

Check the list.

no..i mean another melee like katana,crowbar or baseball bat…I like baseball bat stunning enemies :D

Flag Post

Stun is a good idea.

Person can spin to aim, but can’t move from the spot for a few seconds.

Flag Post

Wow Steyr Aug will be. Cant wait! So there will be lot of guns they could make GUN GAME mode. But why not Famas and M249?

Flag Post

And what about Molotov Cocktail :) ?

Flag Post

The sad thing is even though The game is getting a TON of new guns… people still ask for more. Are you people ever happy? All you ever do is beg for more from a free game. this game should cost money. All the work all the Devs. but into it, its amazing. So guys… please stop begging for more just put up with what your getting thanks ;D!

Flag Post

^^ So there are no premium currency guns? I’m used to spending money on great games, but this game is completely free from what SuperZee said :/

Flag Post

Dude, what about more positions like lying or climbing? :D

Flag Post

this is very nice CSp team, I appreciate your hardwork. Well I suggest if you could also make Bazoka’s or RPG’s. Its just my Request. and also the new De_dust map is amazing, bring it soon :) Great JOB!

Flag Post

make Poison spore for zombies to counter barricades or humans,Too unfair to the zombies because Humans Can Heal the barricades….

Flag Post

Thanks for the working so hard on this and i can’t wait for these guns and maps to came out!

Flag Post
Originally posted by puppy1238791:

^^ So there are no premium currency guns? I’m used to spending money on great games, but this game is completely free from what SuperZee said :/

Hello, the game is completely free. The in-game shop, once released, shall allow the purchase of premium, in-game weapons for real life money.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mbolszewik:

Dude, what about more positions like lying or climbing? :D

Let the developers finish this, then implement more at a later time. :)

Flag Post

plz add bazoka i am waiting for this versionto come

Flag Post
Originally posted by AhsanAliK6:

plz add bazoka i am waiting for this versionto come

Originally posted by copperfreak:

this is very nice CSp team, I appreciate your hardwork. Well I suggest if you could also make Bazoka’s or RPG’s. Its just my Request. and also the new De_dust map is amazing, bring it soon :) Great JOB!

Kinda stupid really, the backblast from it will kill n00bs like you, and you wouldn’t be able to hit an elephant, I may work on one though.

Originally posted by prakka_:

Stun is a good idea.

Person can spin to aim, but can’t move from the spot for a few seconds.

Like when hit by a tesla zombie?

Originally posted by Nicha98:

And what about Molotov Cocktail :) ?

Napalm grenade more likely

Originally posted by CSPortable_Vile:
Originally posted by regularshow123:

It has been in the list for a very long time – but has never been implemented for actual use. Apologies for any confusion this may have caused.

I gather it’s just a hook with no purpose as of yet?

Flag Post

Will there be any resets such as to money and statistics? I’d hate to see all the money i’ve collected go to waste.

Flag Post

we need simpsonhouse this map is awsome

Flag Post

Sergio dust looks AWESOME!!
The Niko one … I don’t liked too much ,but it’s good
And about new weapons ,looks good ,but I think that just M4 ,AK47 ,XM1014 ,MP5 ,Deagle ,Dual Elites ,Knife with CSS models will be better ,but that’s just my opinion..

Flag Post

Hey man its good that you’re listening to the forum. Not to many devolpers do that. I have no doubt that you will soon be bringing some bomb @$$ content.