[Official News And Updates Page] page 3 (locked)

908 posts

Flag Post

yay we got to see more weapons. how could we ever thank you

Flag Post

can’t wait :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by rocknrapstar:

Will there be any resets such as to money and statistics? I’d hate to see all the money i’ve collected go to waste.

It would be unfair not to reset money and statistics, this would allow everyone to become level on a very different game

Flag Post

When The Weapons Come?

Flag Post
Originally posted by MK78:

When The Weapons Come?

Originally posted by CSPortable_Vile:

The specific release, and implementation date, is still undetermined – but I will be providing a brief preview of what to expect of the models that we are currently working on.

:)

Flag Post

Space CT and T characters are done ( 30 mins ago) :P Winks

Flag Post

It looks really good at the moment! I really like it! But i was hoping for a new Sniper gun, like M14 or SVD. But it seems good for me, and i can’t really wait :D

Flag Post

Hey guys how about Main Song for the Main Menu?like
1. https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/CSPMainSong.mp3?w=25268d6d

Or…

2. https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/MainThemeCsp.mp3?w=795e5b76

DL:

1. https://dl.dropbox.com/s/aa7ffopvn48it12/CSPMainSong.mp3?dl=1

2. https://dl.dropbox.com/s/dukh68mob2bjr0o/MainThemeCsp.mp3?dl=1

Flag Post

The height of the stairs leading to the bombsite is too great, T cannot jump-shot the CT as they(the CT) approach from the bombsite in the new InDust.

Please look at lowering this slightly to allow T a moderate chance to counter a CT rush.

Flag Post

What about Battlefield map? it is one of the best maps… any ideas if will be repleced?

Flag Post

The Homer House is really awful :c
Bring back the old one!

Flag Post

can thre be pls instagib mode? and pls and can silence weapons and usp pls?

Flag Post

can thre be pls mods?

Flag Post

dude can thre be g36c?

Flag Post

You want the game to have a rocket launcher?

Flag Post

yep

Flag Post

idk wat is URL coz im just a kid so pLS help me

Flag Post
Originally posted by sean1121:

idk wat is URL coz im just a kid so pLS help me

Originally posted by sean1121:

dude can thre be g36c?

DUDE…Sorry but dont say to make more weapons because they are already making big new set of weapons! Please respect their hard work! Thank you for understanding!!!

Flag Post

idk wat is url

Flag Post

Please put the map cs riov2 again , Much peaples play and have fun togethers in this map before , please :(

Flag Post

awsome new wepons i waited 4 this 4 so long!!!!

Flag Post

that is good. but need new game modes. my example: boss mode EVENT in this mode you need to kill the large zombie boss and his/her minions the player who got the most damage in the boss will got let me say $10,000 – $50,000 and it depends on you.

another mode: KILLING MODE ok this game was pretty easy but in this mode you can play like deathmatch but we have a time here you need to kill as players as many as possible. if the time ends the player who got the most kills will receive $1,000.

another mode: Tournament and this is a rare game. in this game this was like gladiator you need to kill players until you get the floor 100. this game you can only pick 3 weapons with unlimited ammo’s and if you need health go to shop and health kit will cost $100 it heals you by 1/4 of your health.

another mode: CLAN WAR the awaited of all clans. in this game the game automatically choose a map and this is like team death match but if you killed you cannot revive until the end of round. and when the round finishes the clan who loses the first round will lose 5 percent of their life.

another mode: WOCI/WORLD WAR OF CSPORTABLE I in this game we need a very large map to make a war between Counter Terrorist AND Terrorist this was like WWI/world war 1 we have tanks helicopters and you know team chat. in this game we increase the amount per kill like 200 per headshots and 150 normal shots. and this game will end if one of alliance gets the requirements. MY EXAMPLE: 500 kills 50 headshots 20 grenade kills and 30 knife kills.

NOTE: please Mr. Vile comment in my post in this forum
i am pretty exited too. you know this game was like a simple game but in the future this game will be the best game ever

Flag Post

a robot wars map would be good and a l4d2 map

Flag Post
Originally posted by DemoKoPog123:

that is good. but need new game modes. my example: boss mode EVENT in this mode you need to kill the large zombie boss and his/her minions the player who got the most damage in the boss will got let me say $10,000 – $50,000 and it depends on you.

another mode: KILLING MODE ok this game was pretty easy but in this mode you can play like deathmatch but we have a time here you need to kill as players as many as possible. if the time ends the player who got the most kills will receive $1,000.

another mode: Tournament and this is a rare game. in this game this was like gladiator you need to kill players until you get the floor 100. this game you can only pick 3 weapons with unlimited ammo’s and if you need health go to shop and health kit will cost $100 it heals you by 1/4 of your health.

another mode: CLAN WAR the awaited of all clans. in this game the game automatically choose a map and this is like team death match but if you killed you cannot revive until the end of round. and when the round finishes the clan who loses the first round will lose 5 percent of their life.

another mode: WOCI/WORLD WAR OF CSPORTABLE I in this game we need a very large map to make a war between Counter Terrorist AND Terrorist this was like WWI/world war 1 we have tanks helicopters and you know team chat. in this game we increase the amount per kill like 200 per headshots and 150 normal shots. and this game will end if one of alliance gets the requirements. MY EXAMPLE: 500 kills 50 headshots 20 grenade kills and 30 knife kills.

NOTE: please Mr. Vile comment in my post in this forum
i am pretty exited too. you know this game was like a simple game but in the future this game will be the best game ever

Yes… I see this epic battle… You are brilliant, bro. But i don’t know Unity Player support those advanced features..

Flag Post

OOOO i haz game mode idea the mode jail break from cs go C: