[Official News And Updates Page] page 4 (locked)

908 posts

Flag Post

umm question. About berreta. Will berreta be single or this pistol will be two? I mean dual berretas. Will there be one berreta or they will be dualies?

Flag Post

Is it the Berreta 93R with burst fire?

Flag Post

Thanks for the new weapons/maps.

Flag Post

I would like to pay for this game XD

Flag Post

Please give us back the “Disable Skins” feature back and I’ve been receiving a lot of lags lately. My ping used to be 150 and ever since the update it went to 250. I always liked this game because of the No-Lag issue :S I rather of No-Lag than having Loads of guns while playing under laggy condition which gives you no fun at all. And I don’t think it’s my connection’s problem, Cs Portable used to work fine before… Now it’s just a laggy game.

Flag Post

fatboy, You rather have no-lag then guns….shame on you! And of course it is your internet connection, if everybody else/me have no problem with it and have a good ping. And if you have lagg, its your computer/phone thats need to get a new one or upgrade it. reminder → lagg = the fps and Ping = the connection speed to the server.

Flag Post

I don’t think it’s my connection, thus I have a FPS of 200, my Ping? I’m currently connecting to Asia server, before it has 150 ping and it went up to 250, you still think it’s my connection problem? I’ve no idea what’s the problem so I thought I will just make a post about it. I was just expressing my opinion and I should be ashamed of it? And to this “You rather have no-lag then guns…..shame on you!” You should be ashamed that you can’t even differ “then” and “than”.

Flag Post
Originally posted by fatboy8898:

I don’t think it’s my connection, thus I have a FPS of 200, my Ping? I’m currently connecting to Asia server, before it has 150 ping and it went up to 250, you still think it’s my connection problem? I’ve no idea what’s the problem so I thought I will just make a post about it. I was just expressing my opinion and I should be ashamed of it? And to this “You rather have no-lag then guns…..shame on you!” You should be ashamed that you can’t even differ “then” and “than”.

Personally, I have not noticed a change in ping. However, this may have several causes, such as a server change, or your connection wasn’t as great as before.

If you have reduced fps, your best bet is to disable all the things that can cause fps to drop. Sure, it may not have the greatest graphics then, but at least you can play it in the meantime, until the developers can figure out what went wrong (if any).

Flag Post

Very Excited to see the New Updates! Keep up the Good Work!

Flag Post

i want to see and steyr aug scope, L86 LSW, those 2 are awesome and strong

Flag Post

Hey can you please add these guns? Ar-15(with scope) and Gauss Rifle.

Flag Post
Originally posted by The_Deadly_Shot_:

Hey can you please add these guns? Ar-15(with scope) and Gauss Rifle.

This is not a thread to suggest weapons.

Flag Post

i wish there is a “nightmare blade”

Flag Post

hey can you add “famas gun”

Flag Post

please add a new map called “laboratory 1 and 2”

Flag Post

and keep up the good work!!!:)

Flag Post

and last qusetion do this game have a clan war?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZeusLawrencB:

and last qusetion do this game have a clan war?

Do you know that you can actually edit your post? Under your name and post count, there’s an edit button. Use that. :)

For your question it hasn’t got such feature implemented. However, anyone can organize a clan war between his/her members and him vs. other clans’ members and play it as a normal match.

Flag Post

Wahow, this is a nice update. What a treat for not having been on for a while.

Flag Post

Amazing chain post.

Flag Post

great, how long it take

Flag Post

Thanks for reducing all the lags, my ping went back to normal again. Like I’ve said it isn’t my connection problem :/ But whatever the problem is solved C: It is 150 during day time but 250 during night time :/ and everyone in Asia is having a ping around 300-400 :/

Flag Post

I think that all the guns are amazing but i also think that having them all on one gun shop list will be over welming and hard to choose i would suggest having a menue were you pick you 2end arms and main waepon or kife for that one map or round
not have a hole list.18 weapons in all…..

Flag Post

can you add mini_games?

Flag Post

last question can you add skins?