[Official News And Updates Page] page 5 (locked)

908 posts

Flag Post

last request:can you add skins?

Flag Post

So, you replace the most common maps, except for the best, most played one, westwood, smart, I bet you are the brains behind the operation aren’t you.

Flag Post

You havent added new AWP to the list. Its already in Sergios page.

Flag Post

what are these censored words? bassturk is now #@%turk, i can’t say hello to my friends .

Flag Post

CS Portable I only know the guns are free and theres multiplayer and single player

Keep Up The Good Work
The Best Game Ever!!!

Flag Post

c4 is a very interesting addition that could completely change the game mechanics… i wonder if it will be for better or worse

I’m also disappointed that I didn’t see my bee launcher make the cut.

Flag Post

why when i say play it is #@% WATS HAPEENING?

Flag Post
sean1121

That would be the new chat filter to get rid of vulgar language. It’s most likely just a bug. There are various other letter combinations in words that will do that. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Flag Post

/w igezus thank god

Flag Post
Originally posted by iGezus:
sean1121

That would be the new chat filter to get rid of vulgar language. It’s most likely just a bug. There are various other letter combinations in words that will do that. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Wow, what? Chat filter implemented?

Haven’t played the game for like two days. :O

Flag Post

The chat filter has been officially implemented.

I am working on adding a number of languages to the filter – please be patient while this project is being worked on.

If any user encounters a word that is blocked, that logically shouldn’t be – such as ‘Hello’ – please inform me immediately, so appropriate adjustments can be made.

Thank you!

Flag Post

cool. but who actually wants a chat filter?

Flag Post

2 guns left!!! hey add baseball bat for stunning enemies,poison spore for the zombies and display gun on the back of the players :D

Flag Post

i agree display weapons on the back of players pls so it will be cool looking

Flag Post
Originally posted by Metalgrimm:

2 guns left!!! hey add baseball bat for stunning enemies,poison spore for the zombies and display gun on the back of the players :D

OMG Peole dont you understand they are working on 20 new guns, they are busy, they are hard working on these guns so stop asking them for something more, we should be thankful of what they are already making for us!

Flag Post

m4a1 suppose 2 sound butts butts
buuts butts

Flag Post

Hey how about new zombie skin? like:
Zombie GIGN
Zombie GIGN
Zombie Guerilla
Zombie Guerilla
Crab Zombie
Crab Zombie

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nicha98:
Originally posted by Metalgrimm:

OMG Peole dont you understand they are working on 20 new guns, they are busy, they are hard working on these guns so stop asking them for something more, we should be thankful of what they are already making for us!

I know but I post that for next next update…If you see 2 guns left they’re will finish..I know they making action for each gun…

Flag Post

dude! when are the new guns coming out?

Flag Post
Originally posted by DanielA119:

dude! when are the new guns coming out?

ya when?

Flag Post

Cs_Vile I Thank You All For Making The Game better

Flag Post

I have a suggestion, would it be possible to allow zombies to hit above and below them, because there are some Safe spots in maps that are too cheap, in that survivors can literally hide in a small alcove either above or below zombies, which makes them impossible to hit because zombies can only attack horizontally around them.

Flag Post

Here are f2004w’s video of new guns! http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ycZ4lCnm_Eg

Flag Post

An 8-bit mario map should be implemented…you did it with MINECRAFT so why not an Old School platformer kinda design.

Flag Post

can new map cs_assault (assault CSGO), and new weapon winchester from PB (Point Blank)