[Official News And Updates Page] page 6 (locked)

908 posts

Flag Post

that is good. but need new game modes. my example: boss mode EVENT in this mode you need to kill the large zombie boss and his/her minions the player who got the most damage in the boss will got let me say $10,000 – $50,000 and it depends on you.

another mode: KILLING MODE ok this game was pretty easy but in this mode you can play like deathmatch but we have a time here you need to kill as players as many as possible. if the time ends the player who got the most kills will receive $1,000.

another mode: Tournament and this is a rare game. in this game this was like gladiator you need to kill players until you get the floor 100. this game you can only pick 3 weapons with unlimited ammo’s and if you need health go to shop and health kit will cost $100 it heals you by 1/4 of your health.

another mode: CLAN WAR the awaited of all clans. in this game the game automatically choose a map and this is like team death match but if you killed you cannot revive until the end of round. and when the round finishes the clan who loses the first round will lose 5 percent of their life.

another mode: WOCI/WORLD WAR OF CSPORTABLE I in this game we need a very large map to make a war between Counter Terrorist AND Terrorist this was like WWI/world war 1 we have tanks helicopters and you know team chat. in this game we increase the amount per kill like 200 per headshots and 150 normal shots. and this game will end if one of alliance gets the requirements. MY EXAMPLE: 500 kills 50 headshots 20 grenade kills and 30 knife kills.

NOTE: please Mr. Vile comment in my post in this forum
i am pretty exited too. you know this game was like a simple game but in the future this game will be the best game ever

Flag Post

stop spamming this. Maybe GG mode and modes will be fine

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nicha98:

stop spamming this. Maybe GG mode and modes will be fine

what gg mode means?

Flag Post

Its Gun Game mode. Really hard. First you get weakest gun but when you kill someone, you get better gun. And so it continues till you have to finish and do a kill with knife. You are respawning immidately when you get killed.

Flag Post

I want sniper towers back, that was a good map for skilled snipers to go at it. the maps that are only allowed here are very limited with the sniper rifle.

Flag Post

“Coming Maps:
Urban Guerilla:
Mountains of Afghan:
Simpsons House
Nuclear Power Plant”
first 3 already done. NPP will be later, after new weapon.
Next coming maps:
Industrial
Sniper Towers

Flag Post
Originally posted by ahsim_2011:

“Coming Maps:
Urban Guerilla:
Mountains of Afghan:
Simpsons House
Nuclear Power Plant”
first 3 already done. NPP will be later, after new weapon.
Next coming maps:
Industrial
Sniper Towers

Thanks ahsim, i tried all of em yesterday, except Nuclear Power Plant.

Flag Post

where are the weapons??

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bill171:

where are the weapons??

The devs are working on it, we will all have the time to try the weapons when they are done.

Flag Post

i wish the new updates!!!!!and keep up the good work

Flag Post

can i create a map from minecraft?

Flag Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUBwzmG0fyA

This is my video of new guns in development

Flag Post

closer for the next new wpns :)

Flag Post

RCP-90 is the p90?

Flag Post

Love the new maps! Keep ’em coming!

Flag Post

Dude…Assault and Westwood put it back

Flag Post
Originally posted by Metalgrimm:

OMG People what is wrong with you…be nice they are making weapons and they are busy now…patience dude, patience. They may return these maps…just wait!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Metalgrimm:

OMG People what is wrong with you…be nice they are making weapons and they are busy now…patience dude, patience. They may return these maps…just wait!

dude its not hard just putting the old maps back…and why are you too defensive?? and you also suggest the “GG mode”…stop posting that comment because its useless…

Flag Post

If you had read this forum, you would have realized server costs increase as more maps are added. Less played maps removed to reduce server costs is perfectly logical and reasonable. Obviously it’s easy putting maps back, but you clearly haven’t understood why they were removed in the first place.

Flag Post

what are the 2 guns before teh othere gunz

Flag Post

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii cant wait for the weapons and maps~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

i thought gun game mode is you get the powerful weapon to the lowest

Flag Post

when will the new guns will come out?

Flag Post

Moderators make androids ver. update…because the android ver. is can glitch through the walls….

Flag Post

Its Gun Game mode. Really hard. First you get weakest gun but when you kill someone, you get better gun. And so it continues till you have to finish and do a kill with knife. You are respawning immidately when you get killed.

nica98 you know your idea was good the developer should do that right